Dancing In The Rain: 10

• Присвячено One Direction!!!!!!!!

Goly, I just cannot explain how HOT Zayn is!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean, what do you think!!! I'VE GOT THE ONE DIRECTION INFECTION!!!! I AM A TOTAL DIRECTIONER!!!!

Here's chapter 10, and this will probably be considered a short story on Watty Awards so, you'll have to check it out there. I don't know!! So, Watty Awards are coming quickly so please vote, comment and share, I am excited because this is my first Watty Awards eva!!!! Look how far I've gotten!!!

I'd like to thank all of my loyal fans. I'm sorry, I don't fan back... I just want people to fan me if they really like my story, not because they're earning a fan for themselves!! READ ON!!!!

THAT'S WHAT MAKES YOU BEAUTIFUL!!!

CHOW!!!!!!!!!

                                                                           Phoebe

Through a course of a lifetime, you hear parents say they'd anything for their children. You hear grandparents saying they'd do anything for their grandchildren and children. But, in that once of a lifetime chance, you hear children say they'd do anything for their grandmummy.

There's all kinds of situations that kids are in, but they'd rather save themselves rather than the ones who raise them. They may have reasons. Like they haven't got to live as much as they have. That they deserve a chance at a life.

But, your grandparents will not only do anyting for you, they'd die for you. Can't you just return the favor? They spend their whole life captivating themselves raising you to become a responsible adult. Someone responsible would die for a complete stranger, because it's the right thing to do.

That's what I am thinking right now. I'm sure if any other girls at my school were in this situation, they wouldn't even think about saving their grandmummy. They'd just think it was over. They'd think why waste my time on someone bound to die.

That's not what I did. The first things that came to my mind when I was told she was going to die, was how I could save her. When she died I thought of all the things that went wrong. If only are the words I keep repeating in my head. This can't be my fault. I wish this all hadn't happened.

I did not want to get up. Though, I knew I had to. I limped out of bed and didn't even think about making my bed. I forced my self to comb my hair and pull on a red top and khackis. I shoved my self onto my bed and rolled out of the door.

As I rode my bike, there was nothing to think about. There was nobody here to help me anymore. Grandmummy's gone. Caitlyn's gone. And, there's probably not going to be much of mummy and daddy. They're too captivated in their own world.

I arrived at work, and I only had ten minutes until it was time for work, so, I just threw on my apron and stood by the front counter and waited for the doors to open.

******

It felt like a whole century had gone by. I worked and I worked. I sat at home and thought. Caitlyn still wasn't found and think I have shed all of the tears I ever have. I decided to take a walk, since no one was there to tell me not to.

As I was walking I saw a girl. She looked partially familiar. She had hair just like mine. She also had sparkling blue eyes like Caitlyn. Then, I realized who it really was, and why she was being dragged against her will into a truck along with about nine other girls.

I ran inside and picked up the wall phone and immediatly dialed 911. I glanced out the window and caught the license plate before the truck drove away. "Hi, my name is Phoebe Hendren, and I just saw my sister, Caitlyn Hendren being dragged away into a truck with the license plate 6GB 4RRG. It was on Main Street."