Chapter Sixteen

Mila

"You haven't been touched by a man in five years?"

"No." I've just been waiting for you.

He drank the rest of his Whiskey in one go and set it down next to my empty cup.

"I didn't know this." He spoke, scratching his jaw.

"Does it make you not want me anymore?"

"What? Are you insane? No. It makes me want you more, but it also makes me not want to rush into anything."

"Anything, you mean like sex?"

"Yes. When I first started thinking of you, my thoughts were more domestic than sexual. I wasn't just thinking of how many ways I could fuck you, but how I wanted to take care of you. I want that. With you."

"I don't understand."

"It's a need." He began. "I want to spoil you. Buy you whatever you want. Spend all my fucking money on you. Brush your hair. Give you endless massages. Take showers with you and tend to you. I want to wine and dine the hell out of you."

"Why would you want to do all of that?"

"I'm smart with my money, Mila, you know this. You work with me. You see this place." He used his hand to gesture to his condo. "This is just one of many, and lately, I've hated coming home to an empty house."

"I used to tell myself that I was a successful businessman because I wanted to make my father proud, but now I feel like I'm working for you. I want you to live comfortably and luxuriously, and I want to be the one that does everything for you."

"It's not a mid-life crisis or me being stupid. I've been thinking about this for three years, Mila, and now that I finally know you want me back, it feels surreal."

"What if I don't want you to spend your money on me?"

"You wouldn't have a choice."

"Damien." I protested. "Relationships have to be fifty-fifty. Give and take. Balance. You can't expect me to let you do everything and spend everything while I just sit back on my ass and do nothing."

"You'll still be working with me, Mila. It's not like I'm going to fire you. I understand balance. If you want, it can go both ways."

"You could do whatever you wanted with me. I want us to have open communication and trust, and the only way we could build that trust is by establishing a strong foundation." I couldn't help but smile at his businessman-like words. "I trust you already, wholeheartedly."

"The last time I trusted a guy...it didn't go well for me." I reminded him.

He nodded his head. "I know, baby girl. I know."

"Does my age bother you?" I asked.

"Sometimes. I mean, does my age bother you?"

"Nope. It never has."

"Jesus fucking Christ. You're making me feel dirty for wanting you."

"You shouldn't feel dirty. I don't feel dirty wanting you. I feel like I'm about to explode if...Daddy doesn't touch me."

"Where do you want Daddy to touch you?" He husked, and I moaned loudly.

"Oh, fuck. It's even hotter when you say it. Kiss me, Daddy. I want you to kiss me." I whimpered.

Damien quickly grabbed my chin and crushed his lips fiercely on mine. He reached for my hips and hauled me onto his lap, with our lips still fused together.