Chapter Seventeen

Damien

The urge to wake her up with an orgasm was compelling and effectual, but I didn't want to start that way when we hadn't spoken about it yet.

I had mentioned it briefly, but this was Mila, and I didn't want to fuck it up with her. So, the next option was to make her breakfast.

It took me a little longer to get out of bed, only because a naked Mila was sprawled out on top of me, looking fucking adorable and enticing at the same time.

I left a kiss on her forehead, put on some pants, and then headed downstairs to the kitchen. I turned on my coffee machine and put in an espresso capsule.

Mila loved her coffee and had to have it as soon as she woke up. It was weird to me since coffee did nothing if you woke up and drank it.

That's why I preferred drinking it a few hours after waking up. She preferred something sweet for breakfast, so oatmeal, pancakes, or french toast.

I grabbed some eggs, milk, heavy cream, vanilla extract, and the loaf of bread from the fridge. I whisked up the mixture with some cinnamon and freshly grated nutmeg before tossing the slices of bread in it.

I grabbed a skillet, turned it on, and slabbed some softened butter. Once it began to heat up and sizzle, I placed the two slices and lowered the heat.

I grabbed a cup, placed some ice and milk in it then poured the espresso shot. I didn't have straws since I didn't drink iced coffee, but I'd buy some later since Mila loved her coffee iced.

I washed some fruit, placed it in a bowl, placed the two slices of toast, and dusted them with powdered sugar and maple syrup.

I was going to take it upstairs for her to eat in bed, but then Mila walked into the kitchen, wearing one of my shirts buttoned up halfway.

Her hair was worn in unruly waves, with her hands locked behind her back. Warm eyes were timid as she stared at them and then down to the counter where the food was.

The corners of her lips tugged up, and her entire face lit up as she smiled. The shirt reached mid-thigh, and it reminded me of the first time she wore my shirt in Rome.

"You made me breakfast?"

"Yes, now come here."

Before she could take a seat on the stool, I picked her up and sat her down with me on one chair instead. She squirmed, and I bit back a groan.

"I can-"

"I know you can." I gently cut her off.

I wrapped my arm around her waist, and she stilled. I kissed the top of her head. "I want to." I cut into the slice and placed it by her lips. "Come on, baby girl. Open that pretty mouth for me."

Her thighs clenched, and my cock jerked from the movement. Her lips parted, and I fed her the first bite. She turned her body slightly so she could face me, and I watched her chew the bite, swallow, and smile widely.

"It's really good."

I cut her another bite and fed her again, and since we were face to face, I could see how much she was blushing, but god, it wasn't just adorable; it was fucking sexy.

I wasn't wearing boxers underneath my pajama pants, and I could feel every movement of her hips and ass on my cock. I was hard. I mean, how could I not be when I had Mila sitting on my lap eating french toast that I prepared for her.

She leaned over the counter and grabbed the coffee I made for her. She took a tentative sip before taking a bigger gulp.

"This is good, too."