Daddy Damien & His Breeding Whore

Mila

I wanted another kid. Actually, I wanted another three. I never thought I'd be the type of person who would want a big family, but that was before I saw how Damien was with Axel.

Our almost three-year-old's high-pitched laughs and giggles filled the playground as Damien ran around with him. He'd pick him up, toss him in the air, and Axel would laugh and scream until he fell right back into Damien's hands.

Of course, it didn't help that Damien was slick in a three-piece Italian suit accentuating every inch and bit of my husband. I sat on the bench with Axel's backpack, my purse, and Damien's coat as he ran around the sand in his leather shoes.

He didn't mind, obviously, something he's made known ever since Axel could walk. He'd tell me clothes were clothes, and he had more than enough money to buy new ones.

Axel rarely saw Damien because of his chaotic and unpredictable work schedule, but when he was home, he devoted his time and patience to Axel. Our three-year-old was an angel when he wanted to be, but I knew it was me that was slowly corrupting him.

He looked like his father, and it was hard to say no to him. He had Damien's bright blue eyes that shined when he smiled and made my heart crack when he was upset. His shaggy dark-brown hair reached his shoulders.

It didn't matter how many times we cut it; it always grew back faster and longer. We had given up at this point, and I told Damien we needed to get some hair ties cause our little boy was growing a man-bun. That had Damien grimacing.

The playground wasn't too empty, and other children were running around and playing. Mothers scattered over the playground and benches with strollers, baby bags, and cappuccinos in hand.

It was rare that you would see them with their husbands since most men didn't have the patience for their children.I was lucky enough to have a partner who worked and helped around just as much as me, if not more.

A little girl in pigtails approached Axel with a red bucket and shovel, and Axel's apprehensiveness could be felt from here as he looked back at Damien, who encouraged him to play with the girl in a bright pink tutu.

The little girl linked her hand with a blushing and nervous Axel and dragged him to the sandbox. Damien stayed behind him, letting him know it was okay and that he was with him.

I watched my husband bend to Axel's height and talk to our son about something, probably to encourage him, and then Axel was diving in and playing and getting sand everywhere. I chuckled from where I was, and my heart soared when I saw Damien pull out his phone to take photos and videos of Axel.

My smile vanished when a woman approached Damien and pointed to Axel, and then I was grinding down hard on my teeth as he said something that had her laughing.

Her hand dramatically went over his forearm, and before I could pounce, Damien stepped back, forcing her arm to drop. He flashed her his wedding band, which had her laughing harder.

Bitch.

I snatched our stuff and all but stomped over there.

"Mommy," Axel called out when he saw me.

"Hi, baby. You having fun?" I asked, running my fingers through his hair before hooking my arm with Damien and almost yanking him closer to me.

"You must be Axel's mother, hi. I'm Shannon, Hannah's mother." The lady that was obviously flirting with my husband introduced herself, and I couldn't help but glare at her in response.

"Mila," I told her but didn't extend my hand.

I wasn't going to say hello. Fuck her for flirting with my husband.