Chapter Twenty-Five

Mila

His hands stayed firm on my ass as he watched me with an intoxicating gaze. "You're doing such a good job riding Daddy's cock. C'mon, baby girl, you can move a little faster. Yeah, yeah, fuck, just like that. Keep going."

Damien and I have been going at it since he came and picked me up from San Diego. Once we were off the floor and recharged, he fucked me on the kitchen counter, and then once more on the bed before he helped me pack my bags.

We did it on the airplane twice, and we've been at his place for three days going from room to room like rabbits. We were insatiable for the feel of each other. It didn't matter how satisfied I felt after sex, I craved him immediately after.

Damien was generous, always making sure I was pleased, and I've lost count of how many orgasms this man has given me.

Damien didn't care about how loud we were being or that he hasn't shown up to work. With how good he was giving it to me, I never wanted him to go back either.

I love waking up with him between my thighs eating me or in the middle of the night grinding until I'm wet and begging for him to fuck me.

This time it was me that woke up before him and since we slept naked, I woke up craving the wholeness that I only felt with Damien.

I played with him for a bit and teased my clit until I was wet, and he was hard enough for me to slide down his length.

His hands left my ass, and he scooped each breast in his hand as he began to massage the flesh and tease my nipples with his fingers.

"Am I pleasing Daddy? Did Daddy like waking up to me riding his big cock?"

"Yes." He gritted through clenched teeth.

He sucked on my nipples, his head disappearing between my breasts, and I moaned loudly.

"Keep fucking going." He demanded once my hips stopped moving.

I was blinded by the overwhelming sensations his mouth brought me whenever he touched me there and I couldn't move.

I wanted to focus on how hot it was to feel his wet tongue circle my nipples before capturing one in his mouth and sucking harshly on them.

I cried out in pleasure from how good it felt to have his mouth there. I loved when he played with them when we did anything.

"Daddy, I can't..."

He bit down on my nipple hard, and I shouted. "You can and you fucking will. Ride me, Mila. Keep fucking Daddy until he cums inside your sweet little cunt."

His mouth traveled up to my neck while his hands went down to where my ass was. He kneaded the flesh aggressively, spreading it and squeezing it, as I continued to move my hips.

"Gonna leave marks all over your body." He groaned, against my neck. "Want everyone to know that you belong to me, that you're mine."

My hips spazzed and moved over his cock erratically as I felt myself near my imminent orgasm.

"You ready to take Daddy's cum like a good girl?"

"Yes."

"You've earned this cum, baby girl. Go on. Take it." He growled crazed as he shot his load inside of me.

I could feel him filling me up and the feel of being so unbelievably full of Damien's cock and his cum shot me way over the edge and I came right after.

I couldn't hold it back for a second. I could feel our cum mixing together inside me, and some of it dripping down my thighs and ass and I closed my eyes, wanting to relish in that feeling.