Bonus Chapter

Damien

I pressed down the speaker button that reached Mila's telephone outside. "Ms. Evans, will you please bring in the paperwork from today's meetings?" I asked.

"Yes, of course, Mr. Wilson. Right away." Her heavenly voice came through and I grinned knowing where this whole charade was headed.

After voicing my fantasy to Mila, we've been talking it out so that neither of us crossed a line we didn't want.

Every time we played out a sexual fantasy, we spoke about it beforehand. Mila tended to shy away from these types of things, but I had the patience and determination to let her shine when it came to her sexuality.

I wanted her to have everything and in return, her pleasure and joy was mine. It was a win-win.

Today she wanted to do one of my fantasies where I forced her beneath me and fucked her in my office.

I groaned, already getting hard of the images that's clouded my brain ever since my attraction for Mila began.

I cleared out the entire building, sent everyone away, not only because I wanted to hear her scream my name, but because I wanted her to be comfortable.

She wanted me to call her my little secretary and she said she wanted me rough. We created a safe word for the both of us; brownie. If either of us were to say it, we'd stop and try to comfort and reassure the other.

This was an act and yes we'd play it out as such, but nothing was more important to me than Mila's safety and wellbeing.

The door buzzed open and Mila stood by my door timidly in a very fucking short black skirt with an almost see through white blouse that she tucked in, and the cherry on top were a pair of devil red heels that I bought her.

She clutched the paperwork to her chest as she walked in. I took off my reading glasses, a request she added last minute, and I saw her eyes follow me when I bit on the tip of the temple.

She sucked in a visible breath, but quickly regained composure as she got closer to me. Her hair was let down, thick mascara and red lips were all per my request because I wanted to see that pretty face smeared when I was done with her.

I ushered her over with my hand and placed my glasses back on as I took the paperwork from her hand.

"Ms. Evans, do you have the final draft of the notes from yesterday's meetings?"

"Of course. They're right here." She reached out to grab the file, and accidentally knocked them over the ground. "Oh, I'm sorry. I'll get them for you."

I watched her bend down right in front of me and I bit back a curse and my hands twitched to pin her down.

Her skirt was too short and she wasn't wearing any stockings or underwear, again per my request, and I could see the swell of her asscheeks as she gathered up the papers.

I cleared my throat and she straightened her back and gave me a half smile as she handed them to me, making sure to brush her fingers across my knuckles.

"What do you have planned for lunch today?" She asked, crossing her arms behind her back, causing her chest to push forward. I could almost see those perky, pink nipples of her straining against her bra.

Fuck.

"I was going to wait and have a steak, but I think I might settle for something sweet."

My control snapped as I stood up and reached for her hair. I wrapped her hair around my wrist, twice and yanked her to me.

"You like teasing me, Mila?" I hissed. "Bending down in that short fucking skirt." I scoffed and saw her lips part. "Does my little secretary like walking around without any underwear?"