Chapter Twenty

Mila

Damien flew us to Rome a week after my period finished. He's been so excited and in the best mood that everyone in the office was trying to guess why he was so happy.

I liked that his happiness was because of me and that it was our little secret. It made what we had more special that no one in the office knew about us. I enjoyed the secret kisses in his office or the cuddling in his lap when I had nothing to do.

It's not like anyone could barge into his office since you needed a code to get in, and no one knew it but Damien.

We didn't get the same hotel because they pissed him off last time, and instead, he got an even more expensive one with a massive suite on the highest level. It was something out of one of those classy, luxurious magazines.

Gold chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, silk bed sheets and pillows, a walk-in closet, modern chaise sofas, a marble clawfoot tub, a clear glass shower with rain showerheads, and glass windows that overlooked all of Rome.

It was beautiful, and I was still walking around touching everything while Damien ordered us some dinner.

I've traveled everywhere with Damien for work, and usually, we stayed in separate rooms ,and it's not like it's my first pretty hotel suite because Damien wasn't a cheap man.

This time it felt different sharing a hotel room because we both knew it was leading to something. I wasn't nervous but a little jittery.

I never thought I'd have the courage to tell Damien one of my fantasies and then ask him to act it out with me.

Damien made being intimate with each other something more than just orgasms or touching. He cares for me, and I feel it with every brush of his fingertips on my skin or how he kisses me like he never wants to come up for air.

He holds me after, cuddles with me, asks me for my thoughts on what we shared, and always listens. He makes me feel safe and heard when were together. Oral sex wasn't new to me, but I'd never had someone's mouth there before.

If I'm not using my fingers to get myself off, I usually have a toy that helps get me there. With Jason, I was clueless about sex, let alone oral sex, so I never thought to ask him.

It's not like we lasted long enough for me to ask, but now that I was with Damien.

It was different. We were finally going to enter a new level of intimacy, and I was excited. I read some tips online to make sureensure I didn't smell or taste bad down there so I didn't embarrass myself.

After my period finished and my body was back to normal, I went to my wax appointment and cleaned it down there because I preferred it bare. I don't think Damien would have minded, but since it was my first time, I wanted it to be like this.

I've been stacking up on healthier foods, staying hydrated, and even taking walks around our neighborhood with Elijah because that's all I could find online.

I even showered before we left and wore comfortable cotton panties and a matching bra because I didn't want it to seem like I came prepared if I wore lingerie.

"Ms. Evans, the food's almost here. Do you want to wash up and change?" He asked, starting the act by pretending we weren't together.

"Yes, Mr. Wilson," I answered timidly and went to where my clothes were already in the closet.

I was in my work clothes, and so was Damien. He'd change before bed since I was going to sleep before him.

I grabbed my pajamas and headed to the bathroom. I slipped out of my clothes and into my pajamas. I took off my bra but kept my panties on. I washed off my makeup and brushed my hair, then braided it back.