First Date? (Edited)

(Eric's POV)

So yesterday I didn't do much well I mean I didn't see anyone from the group. I just hang out with my family. It was just the 5 of us though. Alex, Arthur, Maria,  Aunt Evie and Uncle Matt went somewhere else. I don't know where but they left pretty early in the morning.

So we kind of just went in the pool and had a pool day. Mikey loved the pool especially the hot tub but he couldn't be in there too long and not without supervision. So Michelle watched him while James and I played around.

This morning I woke up pretty early and I think I know the reason why. It's because today I'm going on a date with Carley. Well I hope she thinks it's a date cause I think it is. But I am excited either way. I just can't get her out of my mind. No matter how hard I try.

After getting a shower in my bathroom. I texted Carley asking her what time would work best for the coffee date. I didn't know if she was up yet, so i was scared to send the message.

However after waiting 5 minutes she did text me back. She told me in text that she had to get ready. She said in about 30 minutes she will be ready to get picked up.

So for the next 15 minutes I  watched tv to kill time. After the 15 minutes were up. I go out to my car. I buckled up and put the directions for Carley's house in. Yes I did go to her house two days ago but I used GPS that time too. So please don't judge me.

Once I got to her house I parked my car and went to the front door. I knocked on the door and saw someone I didn't know. It must have been her mom. She looked like Carley but only older. Like mother older not sister. Not to be rude! 

"Um Hi is Carley here?" I asked nervously.

"She may be here. Who are you?" She asked me while also giving judgy eyes.

"I'm Eric. Eric Wilson. You might know my cousins Arthur and Alex Rogers" I said to her with my hands in my pocket. I'm very nervous right now.

"Ahhhh yes the Rogers family. I heard they put another family with them" She said shaking her head.

"Well in a sense that is true however we are actually really cousins by blood. So my aunt and uncle took my siblings and I in because our parents left, my siblings and I" I said to her.

"Ohhh I'm sorry to hear that. Well come on in Eric. I'll go call Carley down now" She said while opening the door wide for me to come in.

I looked around the house while she goes and gets Carley. After waiting for about  5 minutes, Carley comes down looking gorgeous as always. 

"Ready to go?" She asked with a smile.

"Um yeah......are you ready?" I asked her nervous.

"Yes" She said then turned to the older women. "Well mom we are going to get coffee. If you want something text me" She said kissing her moms cheek and hugging her.

"Have fun you two" She said waving at us.

We walked out to my car. I go with her to the passengers side. I want to be a gentleman so I try to get her door before she could do it.

Carley laughs. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm being a gentleman. Just don't question it alright" I said with a chuckle.

I unlocked my car door, then I opened the passenger door for her.

"Here you go, my lady" I said holding the door for her.

"Thank you, kind sir" She said getting in.

"Watch your foot" i said before closing the door.

She moves her foot out of the way so I could close it. So I closed the door then went to the driver's side and got in the drivers seat myself. I buckled up and started the car.