August 2020 (Edited)

(No One's POV)

At UCLA University. At a college party. There's people dancing and drinking all over. Especially one person.....

(Eric's POV)

"Oh hi, I didn't see you there. What am I doing? Well right now I am currently at a party in college, dancing to a weird song. But i'm not alone. No sir my best cousin Arthur is right next to me. Arth say hi to everyone!" i yelled over the music

"Hi everyone!" Arthur said drunk off his ass

"If you don't know me already, well thats kind of a stupid question on my part. Let me rephrase that. If you haven't read the first half of my story then go back and read it.

However if you have already read the first half of my story, then let me welcome you to my senior year of college. The greatest time of a guys life" I said raising my cup. "While the author plays  catch up to the last 3 years of college. I will be right here dancing by myself"

(Author's POV)

Thank you Eric. Like he said I will be catching you up on his 3 year journey of college. Which includes his love life. If you have read the first half of this story then you know about Carley Levi and Eric Wilson. That great love story.

Carley and Eric used to be the number one couple. Now Arthur and Ellie would disagree but everyone else said that Carley and Eric were the number one couple. No one could ever beat them.

After Eric let Carley go, and i mean breaking up with her so she can go to another state for college. He decided to work. But quickly got bored and decided to join college in the second semester of Freshman year. Now most people start the first semester and get to know the teacher. But in college the first and the second are kind of the same. I mean you get new teachers each semester.

Anyways Eric decided to go to college with Arthur. And they went to UCLA college. Now Eric had to do a lot of extra work to stay in college but he did it. He did need extra help but never the less did catch up to the rest of his graduation class. He will graduate on time.

Also Eric ended up getting surgery for his accident back in 2017. He is slowly walking but does need help a lot still. He usually just needs someone to lean on. But during those 3 years of college he would use his wheelchair 50 percent of the time. But he is getting more use to walking now. With the help of Physical Therapy of course.

His dating life? Well that's a little complicated.

You see after Carley and him broke up he was in a slum. For a very long time he was upset. It wasn't until Arthur dragged him to a party in sophomore year the second semester, that he finally found a connection with a girl. So he did try to date the girl he met in sophomore year of college. Her name was Bella. And she was very pretty. Almost as pretty as Carley but he would always say to her that she had everything over Carley. So he did lie but hey he was a guy in a wheelchair trying to get a girl. Give him some credit.

But Eric did a stupid thing. He liked one of Carley's pictures. But Bella didn't see it as just a friend thing, no she saw it as a girl would see it. Him liking his ex's picture. So Bella did the same thing that Eric's first girlfriend did to him. She did what Ava did and that was she cheated on him. Eric was mad and wanted an explanation and her explanation was ridiculous I mean she literally blamed everything on Eric.

(Eric's POV)

Thanks Author. I will prove you wrong, like always.

Anyways as I was saying I am currently at a party. I am standing a little. But I get tired quickly. Arthur and Ellie are dancing together. Which I envy by the way. Since they are still together and are happy, still.