Christmas Cruise Day 1 (Edited)

(Eric's POV)

So this morning the whole family meaning Arthur, Alex, Maria, Michelle, Aunt Evie, Uncle Matt, mom, Mikey, Tessa, James and I all had to wake up super early today. Because today we are going on a cruise. Yes a cruise. I've never been on one before but my cousins have. So they will have to show my family and I the cruise life.

Anyways we separated our families in half so we could get everyone in 2 cars. Luckily everyone fit. Once we got everyone into the car and got all the luggages in we headed to the ship. But it was like an hour away from where we live. So I listened to music and texted Carley saying good morning even though I knew she was still asleep.

Once we got to the ship I went through check thru and went on to the ship after 2 hours of waiting. Since there was a huge line.

Once we were on the actual ship there was some of the workers in the front with hand sanitizer. They said washy washy happy happy smiley smiley. It was a little too weird but it's whatever.

James and I found our room and we were rooming with Arthur and Alex. which I didn't mind because I love them. They are like my 3rd and 4th brothers.

Both our families put our clothes away and then went to the buffet area. It was huge. And I mean huge! It wrapped all around the top deck. I did a quick walk thru to see what was there first. I was really hoping there was gonna be sushi. But sadly they didn't have it. But they did have soft serve ice cream. So I know that's gonna be my friend for the next 7 days.

I found Alex and Arthur at a big table. I go over to them

"Hey cousins'" I said to them hitting their hands

"Yo Eric. What do you think of the buffet?" Arthur asked

"It's crazy how much stuff is here" I said with a chuckle. I sat down

"You're not gonna eat anything?" Alex asked me

"I will I'm just waiting for James. How about you guys. I don't see any plates" I said

"Yeah well we are also waiting for our family" Alex said with a smile

Then we saw our big family come over.

"Hey boys. Why don't you have food?" My mom asked me, Arthur and Alex

"We were waiting on you guys" I said

"Alright well you guys go up. Mikey stay with Eric" My mom said

"Ok mommy" Mikey said

I stood up and walked with Mikey to the food area.

"Alright Mikey what are you in the mood for today?" I asked getting two plates. One for me and one for him

"Hmm.....Chinese!" He said happily

"Alright well let's see what they have over there. It might be different then what you like to get" I said as we walked over to the Chinese area.

Once we got over there we had to wait in line because apparently everyone wanted Chinese. I mean it is good but my personal favorite is sushi. I love me some sushi!

I looked on my phone while waiting for the line to move up. Since it is currently 12pm now. I know Carley was up. I saw her message. She just said,  "have fun on the cruise. Take pictures and videos for me. I love you"

I texted back. "Will do can't wait to be back home with you already. I love you Car" And did a heart emoji at the end

I put my phone away and moved up in line. Mikey held onto my shirt so he wouldn't lose me. I love that little guy.