Baby Number 4? (Edited)

(Eric's POV)

I am currently slowly waking up but then I heard some cries from one of the rooms. I sigh and go into EJ's room first to see if he fell or something but my son was asleep.

Then I went into my girls room.

Yeah so Carley and I had two more babies after EJ. They are twin girls. They were born on March 15,2024. They came when EJ was 3 and a half years old. Now he's 4 and a half. So it's currently March (2026). I am 27 years old and Carley is 26 and a half.

Our girls are named Skylar and Emma. Skylar is the older twin. She came out first. They're birthday is almost coming up. They will be 2 years old on March 15. Which is next week. God I'm getting old

I looked into the girls room. And saw Skylar crying. I go over and pick her up

"What's wrong princess?" I asked holding her in my arms. I looked into the bed they share. But I don't see Emma. So I go looking for my fiancé.

Also big news, Carley and I got engaged. Crazy huh. I asked her to marry me on a cruise. Yes we went on another one. But this time we brought EJ. He had fun I think. Skylar and Emma stayed home because they were only a couple months old when we went.

The cruise was only about 3 days long. So we were back pretty quickly.

Anyways back to my point I go find Emma cause I think that's why Skylar is crying. They need to be close to each other. Or one of them freaks out because they can't find their twin.

I go downstairs and hear crying. I saw Carley making food and holding Emma.

"You know they don't like to be away from each other" I said to my fiancé

"Yeah well EJ woke me up wanting breakfast" She said

"He's asleep" I said to her

"That's little...." she said mad

"I'll go get him" I said.

I put Skylar on the chair next to Emma. We had to get two chairs for them. But it worked out. My mom still apparently had hers from when Mikey and Tessa were born.

Also we moved out of the Rogers house. We moved when Carley was 6 months pregnant with Emma and Skylar. The reason why is because we didn't wanna bother my aunt, mom and Uncle. They said we weren't but we just moved out because we thought it was going to be too crowded.

We are now in a 4 bedroom house. So that when Skylar and Emma grow up one of them has their own room. Or if we have another kid then they have a room. We also have a pool in the backyard. It's not as big as my aunts and uncles pool but it's still a pool.

In the summer time I go in there with EJ. We usually play basketball in the water. Yes we got a little hoop for the pool as well.

I went back to school. To get my masters in Physical Therapy. It took a while but I got it. So now I have my own physical therapy office.

I have a great team. I have a couple people who are in their 30s. However most of them are in their early 20s. So it works out since I'm 27. A lot of them are just getting practice. But some of them actually continue to work for me after their internship is over. Apparently I'm a good boss. That's what they say at least.

Anyways I walked back up to EJ's bed room

"Hey buddy" I said rubbing his back to wake him up. "Time to wake up" I said

He rubs his eyes. "What's going on daddy?" He asked me as he slowly woke up.

"Your mommy said you woke her up for breakfast" I said