EJ's First Thanksgiving (Edited)

(A/N: Hey guys. This part is dealing with bullying. If you are getting bullied talk to someone don't keep it to yourself. You may think you can deal with it alone, but you don't have to. Sometimes bullying will be playful but in most cases it is not. And you shouldn't wait for it to stop because from experience, it never does.

Enjoy reading and if you enjoy the story so far please vote for the parts)

(Carley's POV)

It is currently 3 in the morning. Why am I up you are probably wondering. Well my son is crying. Eric went first to see if he can calm EJ down. But that didn't work. So he may be hungry. So now I am with EJ and he is currently drinking from my boob. While EJ is having his food I am currently trying not to fall asleep again. At least until he was done.

Once EJ stops drinking. I told Eric he was done. And that he has to burp EJ before he falls back to sleep. He told me he was on it. So I quickly went back to sleep with no problems.

(Eric's POV)

I brought EJ to his room and just rocked him until he was ready to burp. But he wasn't doing it by himself so I slowly patted his back gently to get him to burp. After 10 minutes of patting his back he finally gets a burp out. Then he fell asleep.

I knew that because I looked at his face after he did a burp. So I slowly set him onto his little bed in his crib. I put his blanket on him then went into Carley and I's room.

I slowly fell asleep finally after waking up for EJ. Carley cuddled into my chest. And I smile as I felt her close to me

(Carley's POV)

I heard EJ crying again. But when i woke up this time there was light outside.  So I'm guessing it was around 7 or 8 in the morning. I didn't wake Eric up this time because I wanted to give him a break.

So I walked next door to EJ's room and looked at him

"What's wrong sweet boy" I said going over to him. He just looks at me. "Do you want me to pick you up?" I asked. I knew he wasn't gonna answer but he looks like he wants to be picked up. He loves to be held. Whether it's me or Eric that holds him. I'm glad he loves us.

EJ and I go into Eric's and I's room. EJ and I fell asleep. After I fell asleep for a little while I feel someone take EJ out of my arms. I open my eyes and see EJ crying in Eric's arm

"Whats going on?" I asked yawning

"EJ must have went in his diaper. So i tried to get him out of your arms to change him. But it seems like he wants to be in your arms more" Eric said putting EJ back into my arms.

But that didn't stop EJ crying. No he continued to cry. So i put his diaper near my nose and smelled him. And boy does he do a poopy a lot.

"He needs a change very badly" I said covering my nose after smelling it

"I tried to get him to come into my arms but he just continued to cry harder" He said

"What time even is it" I asked. I grabbed my phone from the side table and saw it was 9:30 in the morning now. So I got a little more sleep.

"Do you want me to try to take EJ back into his changing table?" Eric asked me

"No I'll do it. I got to wake up anyways" I said getting out of bed for real this time. I stretch my body then took EJ back into my arms. "Hi my baby" I said bouncing him up and down.

He continued to cry. And it honestly hurt to see him cry. I brought him to his room and put him onto his changing table. I started to change his diaper. Usually Eric changes EJ's diapers but it seems like EJ wanted me to do it today.