chapter five

There's so many grammar mistakes but oh well (I'll fix them eventually)

CHAPTER FIVE

For once, Sae didn't wake up in cold sweat. What woke her up was the chimming of her phone. She groans as she taps around her to find it, finally finding it under the covers she squints as she looks at her phone.

Aisha: They're moving the burned one.
We need to hurry

Sae groans, falling back on the bed, which is only then she notices she's alone. She looks around but Riven is nowhere to be found, she gets up and hurriedly pputs her shoes back on, which she doesn't remember taking off.

She could already feel the headache she's about to have from this day. As she leaves towards the barrier where they told her they'd wait for her, she can't shake the bad feeling she's got.

"Ugh, finally." Stella grunts annyoed at her friend for being late. "Sorry, I fell asleep.", Sae answers, letting out a yawn along the way. "But you weren't at the suite?", Terra comments and all the girls turn to look at her curiously. She just ignores them, walking thorugh the barrier. "Let's go, I wanna be back by dinner time."

"Of course you do.", Stella comments under her breath. The rest of the girls following her through. "Do you know where the barn is?", Stella turns her attention at the earth fairy. "Um, yes. North." Terra gets through the barrier last. "There's this little stump that looks like an old-", Stella cuts her off, giving her a look. "Show. Don't tell.", Sae turns around briefly to give her friend a look that Stella brushes off.

It didn't take them long to get to the barn, but the sun started to set already. Sae quietly followed Stella, Bloom and Aisha inside, while Terra and Musa went the other way. Once inside, Sae didn't want to look up, not until she heard someone say "They've taken it already. Look."

Her eyes traced over the, now empty barn, seeing the chains it was bound with, but no sign of the creature. Stella frnatically walked deeper inside. "No, no, no!" But it didn't take long for a new problem to occur.

"We've got a problem!", Terra's voice was heard from outside and the two girls ran towards them while Sae stayed inside with Bloom. Bloom looked at her, expecting her to go with the rest of them. "Don't look at me like that. I know you're planiig something. And someonewould kill me if I left you." That someone being Sky. Even though she didn't spend that much time with Sky in these two days, she knew he cared for the ginger haired girl. And she would feel guilty is she let anything happen to her.

"Fine. But don't slow me down.", Bloom stated and Sae snorted at the comment. As if. Sae followed Bloom deeper in the woods, not really wanting to speak. It seemed they both prefered to stay quiet. But she rolled her eyes everytime Bloom stepped on a branch making too much noise for someone who was sneaking around the woods.

And if the burned one was still here somewhere she didn't want to think about how easy of a target they both are because of her. It was eerly quiet when they heard footsteps, circling around them. Both fairies stopped walking, looking aorund frigthened. They could only hope it's one of the girls messing with them. But both knew they would be lying to themselves.

"Bloom.", Sae whisper yelled, looking past the gingers shoulder at the creature standing, hunched over, in the distance on the path. Bloom, tunred around, painstaikngly slow. The burned one, as if on cue, started running towards the girls, Bloom panicked, trying to get her powers to work. Sae, undoubtedly, scared stood still behind her. Waiting for Bloom to do something. But she was ready to use her powers if it came to it.