chapter fifteen

CHAPTER FIFTEEN

The girls were getting in the car, on their way to get Silva out. Terra was in the driver's seat, Bloom next to her and Aisha, Musa and Sae were cramped in the back seat. "Can you move your seat forward?", Aisha asked as Terra put the key in. "Your legs aren't that long." Aisha then proceeded to take out some snakc from her pocket and offered them to Sae who eagerly pushed her hand out for. She hadn't eaten all day. 

"Can you guys not eat? Dad's funny about it.", Terra said looking thorugh the rearmirror. "We'll be careful."; Sae muttured with her mouth full and just then, some of the snacks fell out of her hand. She stops chewing her eyes darting from the front where Terra was and then to Aisha, who looked at her with wide eyes. Sae put a finger over her mouth, queitly telling her to be quiet, before pushing the fallen snacks further away from the them. 

"Music. We need music.", Musa said beside Sae, pulling out her phone, while doing so she hit Sae in the ribs and she groaned. "Why am I sitting in the back. I'm literally the tallest.", she complains, rubbing her side. The girls ignored her. "No. We need Stella.", Bloom concluded just as Aisha got a text. 

Sae leaned over to see what the text say, only to see it was from a guy called Grey. "Oooh, who's Grey?", she comments with a smirk, popping a chip in her mouth. "Wait, how did he...? Did you give Grey my number?", Aisha asked offened, looking to her left, Sae leaned away from the girls death stare. Musa looked away through the mirror. "Okay. Don't be mad.", she tarted defending herself just as the two girls in the front turned around.

"Grey?", - "Whoy' Grey?", the three girls who had no idea what was happening were waiting for an explanation. "You introduced me to Sam. I'm only returning the favour!" - "This is so different!", they continued bickering, but Sae stopped listening as she got a message on her phone. She furrows her brows when she sees it's from her teacher back at home. She doesn't open the message, instead, she ignores the message, swiping from her notifications. She'll deal with it later. 

---

"What if I bloom a bunch of pollen and give all the guard allergy attacks?", Terra asks as the girls scarmbled out of the car. Musa pushing Sae out of the way when she tries climbing over her, needing the fresh air after being in the stuffed car. "That's if all the guards have allergies.", Sae comments with a huff after finally getting out of the car behind Musa. The other girls just gave Terra alook and she shook her head. "Okay, no, ignore that. That wouldn't work." 

"Okay, no, wait. I got another one. No, wait. This is good, okay. Or, what if Aisha makes them all need to pee at the same time?", she say excitedly, her fingers in the air as she talks. "Or, even better. Sae, can make like a tornado or something, you know. Natural disaster.", she smiles at the rest of the girls. Sae chuckles as Musa says. "No bad ideas at brainstorm, but maybe a breath."

"I'll go make sure there's no other ways over the river.", Bloom says absent-mindedly and starts walking, Sae furrows her brows rememebring what happened the last time when she went somewhere alone. So she follows her, walking bacwards in the same way, pointing a finger behind her. "I'll go wtih her.", she says to the girls before turning around and catching up with Bloom. 

"I feel like Sky's mad at me. Is he mad at me?", Sae asks Bloom ,while fingering the hem of her jacket. "Why would he be mad at you?", Bloom asks looking around and Sae shrugs. She doesn't even really know why she thinks that, it might be the fact that everything that's happening is bothering him. But he'd usually still talk to her when she'd get in the dorm. Lately he'd just leave when she got there, leaving her with Riven (which was neither a good thing or a bad hing, but he was acting weird too), and he'd usually be with Bloom. Then again she wasn't mad or jelaous, she was his girlfriend, she understood that. She just misses her friend. 

Bloom stopped just under the bridge and Sae looked around wth her, her eyes landing on a particular leaf, that was soaked in something red. She squints her eyes getting a closer look. "I don't think this is just blood.", she comments, pulling it out carefully. "What?", Bloom shrieks, getting up to Sae and looking at the leaf. "Is that purple?", Sae shurgs, the girls heading back to the car, agreeing they should give it to Terra.

"Something must've got atacked. There's blood with purpe in it. Is that a thing here?", Bloom asks handing Terra the leaf. "Literally everything is a thing here.", Sae comments while leaning on a car. "I'll give it a look when we get back.", Terra answers Bloom and the girls start getting back in the car. "Let's go, we'll be late.", Aisha says, pushing Sae a little, the girl only answers with a grunt. 

"The plan is simple, I'll flood the transport's engine. But without Stella's invisibility magic, Terra will have to use her magic to get the key. To keep moving, they'll switch Silva to a less secure spot. Terra's vines have limited range, but water doesn't. Timing is everything. Then it's up to Silva after we give him the key.", Aisha finishes her plan and we all nod. 

"So, Musa and I are here for the funsises?", Sae asks turning back to look at Aisha as she was laning her elbows on her knees. Terra complained she could only see 'her big head' when she'd look in the rear mirror. "The more people we have the better.", Bloom says and Sae nods. 

They park the car and get out, waiting for the moment when the transport drives by. Then it's game on.