chapter seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

Sae was already, pretty heavily, intoxicated. She doesn't remember how much she drank, but it was enough to let her loose and dance  freely on the dancefloor without anyone with her.  She also doesn't remember for how long she was dancing for, but she knew she needed another drink.

She stumbls through the crowd of people in hopes of reaching the bar, but she stumbled upon a table, not thinking much she grabbed the first drink she saw and downed it. "Do you not know, it's dangerous to drink unsupervised drinks?", she rolls her eyes and turns around to face, no other than Riven himself. 

He leaned on the bar with one hand, facing her completely. "Yeah, well..I was thirsty.", she mumbles, loud enough for him to hear her over the music. She goes to leave, but she stumbles ligthly, her head spinning from the sudden movement. Riven's hand instinctively snaked around her exposed waist, she could instantly feel goosebumps on her whole body. She convinced herself it's because his hands are cold and the fact he  was touching her.

"You good?", Riven chuckles in her ear as he steadies her. She lazily leans into him and outs a hand on his chest. "Riven.", she says, her face serious. "You really need to leave. I'm trying to get laid and youuuu..", she pointed her index finger at him and poked him with it a few times. "...are scaring all the hoes.", she slurred. Riven's hold aroudn her tightened, ever so slightly as he looked at her, an amused smile on his lips. 

"I'm a hoe.", he states matter of factly and she giggled. "Noo, I need to fuck someone I won't need to face in the morning.", she tapped him a few times on the chest and he let go of her this time, but kept an eye if she stumbles again. She didn't though and he didn't know if he should feel relieved or not. 

Sae danced seductevly, at least she thought it looked like it, but she didn't care if it didn't. She was having fun and was eyeing a tall brunette that was on the dancefloor among others. He quickly got the hint and went to her, puting his hands on her wiast and moving in the same rhyhm.

She looks up at the the boys green eyes, wishing they were deep brown. So she turns around, leaning her back on his chest, his hands never leaving her body. She didn't mind, that's exactly what she wanted, but she couldn't help herself when she closed her eyes and imagined the hands were someone else's.

The guys hands started roaming her body and she her lips parted. She didn't know his name yet a name almost came out of her mouth. She snaps her eyes open. Why in the hell was she thinking about him?

She prys herself away from the guy's hands, muttering a quick apology she made her way outside. What she didn't know was that Tiven watched her, clenching his fist as he watched her dance with another man. When he noticed her hurriedly walk away, he thought something happened so he went after her.

When he managed to get putside he couldn't see her anywhere, he wanted to call out for her, but he decided against it.

Sae has sobered up after the text message she got in the groupchat. She was scared for her friends and she ran as fast as she could. Hoping, praying she gets there on time, before anything happens. She didn't know exactly how she could help, but she knew she needed to be there.

She ran and ran, she was so close she could hear them fighting with the burned one. She could hear Sky screaming "I need to get close to him!", of course that would be hard with the creature watching his every move.

Sae's eyes glowed blue as rasied her hands, allowing the fog to created around them while she still ran towards them. She could hear the burned screech in pain. "Is it dead?", she yelled to no one in particular since she couldn't see anything. "I don't think it's dead!", She could hear Musa somewhere on her right.

"Are you - ", Sae wanted to ask her of she's sure but when she collided with a sticky, bony figure she knew she was. She instantly rasied her hands as she created a bigger, thicker fog. But it didn't help, she was too late.

The burned one reached for her, she was quick enough to jump out of the way, at the same time pulling the water from the ground and hitting it. It stumbled out of her view.

She stood there, in the middle of the fog, breathing hard, her eyes wide open. She turned around at every sound, her eyes glowing deep blue, she waited for whatever may come her way.

It surprised her, she heard a scream, bit she wasn't sure if it was hers. Her throat burned so it must be. Her back ached as she fell to her knees, arms falling down, her head leaned back. She closed her eyes as a tear fell down her cheek.

It hurt, it hurt so much. The pain was too much, the fog around them fell, she couldn't focus on her magic anymore.

The girls and Sky stood in front of her as they looked at her, them. Sae was still on her knees, the burned one standing behind her, hunched over her like a beast over their prey.

"Sae!", it was Terra who cried out and that seemed to trigger something the burned one as it lifted it's head from Sae and immediately charged after the group. Sae's eyes followed it, her breathing hard, she knew someone had to do something.

She searched for the certain ginger head girl, their eyes met each other. Sae's angry ones and Bloom's frantic, terrified.

"Do it.", she whispered, bit Bloom still heard her, loud and clear. She shook her head, tears forming in her eyes. Sae's eyes glowed once again, the deep blue glowing. She lowered her head, and looked Bloom through her eyelashes.

"Burn it."

Uh, oh...

shorter one cuz i wanted to leave it on a cliffhanger hehe