chapter twelve

CHAPTER TWELVE

"Hey, Silva!", Riven ran up to his Professor in the hallway when he saw him about to walk away. Silva stopped and turned towards him, giving him a tight lipped smile. He wasn't in a good mood after he talked with Sky. "Yes, Riven?" Riven stopped in his tracks, he couldn't really find the words, how to ask him. 

"I, uhh, I have a question about, about fairies?", it sounded more like a question and Silva raised his eyebrows. "I don't think I can help you much with that, but I'll try." Riven opened his mouth to say something, but closed them again. Silva nodded his head, urging him to go on, after he reapeated the motion a few times.

"Well, I was fighting with a water fairy in the simulation and she, uhh, she did a thing with ice. And after we beat it, I noticed -", Silva cut him off in the middle of the sentence. "You beat the simulation?" - "No, I mean, yeah we did. But that's besides the point now-" - "Which fairy?" - "A water fairy. Let me just finish my- ", Riven was growing frustrated at Silva constantly cutting him off, but Silva needed to know who helped him beat the simulation. They were one of the rare ones that managed to do it.

"I know it's a water fairy. I need the name." Riven groaned thorwing his head back. "I'll tell you after  I finish." At that Silva stood up starigh, crossed his arms and made a motion for him to continue. "As I was saying..", he gave him a look. "Her hands were literally freezing, like cold and ice was on them. All the way to her elbows. And I mean, it dissapeared. But is that supposed to happen? Is it normal?", he wondered and Silva furrowed his eyebrows. 

"It happens when a fairy isn't able to completely control her magic. It's not dangerous, but it's not safe either.", he looked to the ground than back up to him. "You were paired with Aisha? She shouldn't be using the magic she can't control if there isn't a teacher close by.", he shook his head, dissaprovingly and Riven scratched the back of his head. "Yeah, but I failed every test with Aisha. The one time I beat it it was with Sae."

Silva's brows deepned even more if they could and he nodded his head. "Thank you for telling me, Riven.", he said, walkng away from him, leaving Riven releaved and a bit confused.

"You like holding that big stick?", Riven asked while dropping the ropes and turning toward Musa. "Save the flirting for someone else.", she pointed the stick at Riven, a knowing smirk on her face. "Ill take that as a yes." - "I think I just threw up." 

He ignored her, lowering her stick. "I saw you on the support rounds with Miss Dowling at training. I wouldn't expect a mind fairy to have such good moves.", Musa wanted to roll her eyes at the backhanded compliment. But she also wondered why was he giving any interest in her all of a sudden. First Terra, now her. 

"Are you being nice to the girls form the Winx Suite because you're a better man or because you want to be really nice with only one of us.", she dragged on the really and chuckled. They both knew who she meant and Riven shook his head, looking to the side, but he couldn't hide the small smile that appeared. 

"Let's say I'm trying to be nice to Bloom's friends, because of Sky and all that.", he murmured looking back at her. She knew he was lying but didn't say anything else on the topic.

Her eyes turned purple, and where she expecte to feel something else, she felt the hatred and discomfort. "You really hate being here, don't you?" Riven's eyes darkened as he pointed an accusing finger at her. "Stay the fuck out of my head." 

He started walking away. "That's a really similar answer to someone I know.", she yelled after him with a teasing smile.