chapter sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

The plan went smooth, they managed to get Silva the key, but nothing was happening. Silva wasn't trying to get out. "Nothing's happening.", Terra comments as the girls watched from the bushes. "He needs a distraction.", Sae concludes, her eyes starting to glow. "What are you doing?", Musa asks her as they all watch her pull the gas out of the tank of one of the cars in front. "Light it up.", she says, not even looking at Bloom. The fire started and they all started running before the car could explode. 

The deafening sound of the explosin made them slow down, but they still kept on going, until they stopped by the river where they waited and watched Silva jump in the river. They watched Sky, Riven and Dane skid to a stop just at the edge, looking over the river looking for him. Aisha and Sae worked together on keeping the air for Silva while his under and Musa used her magic to see what and how he feels. 

"He's calimng down.", Musa says as Sae nods. "How long can you guys keep him under?", Bloom asks. "Long enough for them to leave.", Aisha replies as Sae concentrates on her magic. 

They wited for him to surface, and when he did, Terra almost immediately started taking care of his wounds from the arrows in his back. Silva shook his head. "I think this is the most reckless thing you have done."

Sae snorts as Terra says, "I don't think that's very true. Weren't you here last year?", she asks as the girls look between each other, reminiscing of the troubles they went through last year.  "Yeah, when Bloom went crazy and let  loose Evil Headmistress.", Musa commented, her eyes growing purple, she was helping Silva with the pain.

Sae shook her head as she watched with a small smile, but the tension grew in the group when Bloom looked down at the ground her brows furrowed. "So, what do we do now?", Sae asked, moving her eyes away from Bloom to Silva.

"Take me to Blackbridge.", he said it like it's the most simplest thing ever, as if either of the girls know who that is. But they decided to let Bloom go alone with Silva and they all returned to Alfea.

Sae was leaned on the door frame of her room, watching the girls help Flora, Terra's cousin (from what she gathered when Terra was talking), unpack her things. She was helping them to, she just stopped when it got too crowded.

When they started talking about that big, Devin, that had bit marks and is currently unconcious, and the twins that went missing, she turned on her heel and walked inside her room. She's stressed enough as it is, she doesn't need more stress added to that.

Stella just finished talking with someone on the phone, and Sae looked at her weirdly for a moment, before sitting on her bed. "What's up with you?",she asks her friend, Stella takes a deep breath, brushing the hair out of her face, before turning to her friend. "My mother."  Sae smiled knowingly.

"You?", Stella nodded towards her  her brows raised waiting for an answer. To other people it would look like Stella is very rude right now, but Sae knew her enough to know she isn't. "Most likely my father.", she takes out her phone waving it a bit, before tossing it on the bed. "I still didn't read the text I got a few days ago.", she pulls her lips, lightly biting them from anxiety.

"So we have to watch out for the whole damn Andors army outside. Got it.", Stella joked. And even though Sae smiled, a tight lipped smile, her chest felt like something was crushing her at the tought of her father actually coming here.

She hated the feeling  so she dismissed it, burying it deep inside her. She'll deal with it when it comes to her. Now she just needs to relax, and she knwo exactly where to find that.