chapter 5

-y/n's pov-
"okay! okay!" jane said once we were all sat down "y/n, truth or dare?"
"truth." I told her.
"do you like anyone?" she asked.
anything but this question, please!! what was I going to say!!
I felt my face heat up, "ummm"
luckily and as if a miracle, joyce entered the room holding three plates of pizza, with some drinks.
"okayyy here's some pizza and soda for you guys, just let me know if you need anything else!" she happily beamed whilst placing the plates and cans on a table.
"thanks joyce" I smiled, "thanks mum" will and jane said, joyce then left the room and returned downstairs.
we all got up and headed to the food, we each grabbed a plate and a can and went back to where we sat, in a circle on the carpet.
"your mum's a great cook!" I exclaimed whilst eating my pizza.
"mhm," jane added, her mouth full of pizza, "she is!"
we carried on eating until we all were finished, "should we watch a movie?" jane asked.
"yes!" I exclaimed.
"sure!" will said and jane then switched on the tv and headed to the movie tapes she had.
"so, we've got, karate kid, ghostbusters, breakfast club, the goonies, back to the future, gremlins.." she recalled whilst she flicked through them all.
"do you have ET?" I asked.
"yup! you wanna watch that?" jane replied.
"only if you guys want to" I said, they both nodded and jane inserted the tape into the tape player. the movie switched on and began to play. will sat in a comfortable chair with pillows, when jane was up on her bed, leaning against the frame. she noticed me, still sat on the floor.
"y/n" she whispered whilst patting beside her on the bed, signalling me to sit with her. I stood up and walked over to the bed before clambering on.

the movie continued and we all happily watched until I felt something on my side. it was a sleeping jane, who was snoring silently, I chuckled quietly not wanting to wake her. will noticed jane was asleep pretty quickly and he stood up and headed to the door.
"goodnight" he whispered before switching off the light and closing the door behind him. my eyes searched in the darkness, for the remote to the tv and I found it eventually. I turned the tv off with the click of a button before I leaned back into jane's side gently and drifted off to sleep.