Here I come

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to K_fats001 for being an amazing follower, thnx!

[EDITED]

Today was the day. The day that I have been waiting for so long...the first day of school!!!!!

Okay, I'll admit school is a bit of a bore. Yeah there're horrible boring classes and horrible loads of homework. But, seriously. School isn't that bad. At least where I used to go to school it wasn't that bad. And I'm just hoping it'll be the same here. I'm a real socially active person you could say. I'm not shy. I'm an actress, I have to get a long with others.

Anyways, a week ago I came to England and somehow, time passed by in a blur. Now, it's the first day of school!

The alarm rang 5 times but I still wasn't getting out of bed or turning off my alarm. I was just sitting there thinking about misfortunes that can happen today; mean teachers, mean students, QueenBees, embarrassments, and so much more usual things. Not that these really happen to me, (besides the mean teachers, and embarrassments). But this was a new place, a new school, new people, and as cliché as it sounds, I'm worried.

Finally after the twelfth time the alarm rang I decided to turn it off and get ready to go to SCHOOL. I slowly got up and looked in the mirror, I looked like a ghost in a horror movie, I was all messy with my hair puffed everywhere, face as pale as a piece of paper, and PJs all wrinkled. Meh, whatever I'm alone here. I quickly looked at the clock, 7:30, 20 minutes till school starts!!! Aw shit.

I ran to the bathroom to take a nice cold shower, and 9 minutes later came back with a towel wrapped around me. I quickly dried myself and put on a pair of skinny jeans with black flats. I also put on a white T-shirt that said "2 cool 4 u", some black bracelets and silver hoops. Then I dried my hair and put it into a messy bun. There, I look great, my style.

  "Hey Megh, you ready yet?" A familiar voice said. I looked out the window and opened the curtains. And there she was, Taylor, my new Best friend.

You see after I came to England I found out that the Norman family was our new neighbors. Taylor and I met each other and quickly became BFFs, even though she is the total opposite of what I am. Ya, I know how can you be best friends with someone you just met? That Meghan Tresca and Taylor Norman for you.

There she was standing proud and tall, with a white shirt tucked into a grey skirt, a grey leather jacket, with her blonde hair curled, and a grey and black scarf around her neck. You see what I mean?!

'You look great" I said. "I mean wow..."

"Thank you, you look awesome too" she said smiling. "I mean who wouldn't want to look good in the first day of school?!" she laughed.

"I know I would." I said pointing at me. "Anyways I'm almost ready, let me just grab a coffee and we'll go." I smiled as I ran downstairs, slinging my bag to my shoulder.

"MOM...?!? I'm ready, can I get my coffee" I yelled. I was already in the kitchen waiting for my mom as Jackson was playing on a 3DS and drinking a glass of chocolate milk.

"Sure sweetie, here it is." Mom smiled sweetly. Wow, whats up with her? She handed me my coffee and kissed me on the cheek.

Bye mom" I bid her goodbye and grabbed my phone from the counter.

"Bye sweetie." I heard her say before I closed the door.

**************************************************************************

"I, I love you like a love song baby..." Me and Taylor sang along to the radio in Taylor's white Audi. Me and Taylor might be different, but we sooo have similar taste in music. That's why I love hearing songs with her.

5 minutes later the car came to a sudden stop, I wondered why? I looked out the window, and there it was, Acrostic High, my new high school.

I got out of the car and put on a brave face, standing tall.

Here goes nothing.