That Cute Guy with Blue Eyes

I thought about it.

Well, last night I didn't sleep, but basically instead just though about it.

The only way to get over Chase, was to either talk to him about it and face rejection, or fall in love with another guy.

And obviously I chose the latter.

I sat at the library table, reading  a random book, and yet I have no idea what the hell I'm reading.

"Meghan?" a familiar voice echoed in the quiet library.

My head snapped back, to find Matt standing there with a pile of books in his hands.

"Matt, what are you doing here?" I straightened up.

"Oh no, I just have a book report due tomorrow, so I came to get some books, you?" he sat down next to me.

"Oh, I just have nothing better to do." I lied.

"Meghan.......whats wrong?" he raised his eyebrow.

"What? Pffffts, nothings wrong" I avoided eye contact.

"Meghan....you know you can trust me, right? I promise I won't tell anyone."

And that's how I ended up telling my crushes best friend all about my plan, and how to get over Chase, and so on.

Awkward I know.

And trust me I regret it a lot.

___________________________________________________________________________

I slugged to my car, not feeling the mood.

I was seriously becoming sick over this stupid guy.

I mean, why do I even like him this much?!

I saw Taylor sitting on the trunk of my car, probably waiting to talk to me about something.

"Wasup" she chorused as soon as I got into her sight.

"What do you want?" I huffed, can't she see I was not in the mood?!

"I have a surprise for you. Tomorrow morning while coming to school, Chase is gonna pick you up, and then on your way, bam!, somethings gonna come that's gonna help you overcome that crush of yours!" she smirked.

"Wait what-" I gasped.

"Unbelievable right" she squeaked, not quite getting my point.

"No Taylor, what did you do?" 

"Wait what?" she stopped jumping.

"Did you just say Chase is gonna pick me up?" I yelled.

"Yeah so" she shrugged.

"Taylor, that just makes things worse!" I yelled again.

"But listen, it's all part of my plan, trust me on this?! And the guy has blue eyes!!!" she exclaimed, locking her eyes with me.

"But Tay-" I got cut off.

"Please" she begged.

"Uh. not those eyes" I indicated her puppy eyes she was directing towards me.

She pouted her lips.

"fine" I sighed, "but if this doesn't work, I swear I wil-"

"Yay!" she smiled. "Now you have a nice beauty sleep today while I analyze my brainstorming!" she winked and walked away.

I hate her.

Officially hate her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sup peepss!!!

Sorry i haven't updated in so long, and so sorry this chapter is soooo short.

Just, since school has been kinda going into action now, im alwayys busy.

And now I have a higher interest in Crossy road, silly huh?

Well, i hope u nevertheless liked this chapter, the next chapter is going to be a touchdown!!!

VOTE           COMMENT                SHARE            AND YEAH, BYEEEE!