Tell me I Think Wrong!

I watched as the little piece of furry cuteness gobbled up his food.

Okay you might be a bit confused, yes?

Well, lets pick up where we left off then, huh?

At my birthday, after getting all the extraordinary gifts from my friends, I lastly opened Chase's amazing gift to find the most cutest Lhaso Apso  type of dog. It was the most beautiful present ever.

I couldn't thank Chase enough. Like literally. The whole day I said nothing but thank yous to him.

"Romeo come here" I smiled as the furry animal came crashing on my lap and licking my whole face, almost dropping me off my couch.

"Alright boy, it's okay, it's okay" I laughed with a baby voice on, making Romeo still lick my face non-stop.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I slowly and sadly put Romeo down and looked at my messages.

Taylor: are u free tonight??? :P

Megh: yeah why?!

Taylor: Look out ur window at 6:45 PM!

Megh: alright, sure.....-_-

Taylor: nothing bad u idiot...

Megh: shutup :P

Taylor: ;)

I put my phone back in my pocket and went upstairs, Romeo in hand. I know it might sound weird, you know, 'romeo in hand'. But I'll get used to it.

I looked at the time. 5:23.

I went to my phone and blasted up the music. 'Boyfriend' by Justin Bieber started playing.

I'm not one of those major girly JB fans, but I still love his music, and his looks of course.

Yup. You heard correct. Meghan got some Bieber Fever. Ha ha, just kidding.

"I'd like to be everything you want" I sand jumping on my bed while dancing around.

"Hey girl let me talk to you. If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go. Keep you on my arm girl, you'd never be alone. I can be a gentlemen, anything you want. If I was you're boyfriend I'd never let you go!" I laughed on my bed, hair brush in my hand as a microphone.

"Are you serious?!" I heard a voice say, as I shrieked and literally fell off my bed in surprise and bumped my head.

I turned off the music.

"What the hell Jackson!" I yelled eyes wide.

"Mom said that she's leaving to the grocery" he smiled innocently. God dammit kid, do you like want me to rip that smile off your face. Hmm...probably not.

"Yeah yeah, whatever, just next time learn to knock on the door" I said in a matter of fact tone. 

He just shrugged and left. 

____________________________________________________________________________

I looked at the time.

6:45.

I opened my window and called Taylor's name.

A few seconds later, she opened her own window, and popped her blond hair out.

As a brunette, I've always dreamed to be a blond. Weird huh?

"Sup" she said as I rolled my eyes.

"Are you gonna say something?" I asked, straight forward.

"Oh yeah" she smiled. "Well, Halloween is coming up, and we need to go shopping." she smirked.