Thee Valerie Cater

I woke up with annoying and crappy sound that I have heard over a billion times in my life, my filthy alarm clock. I gently brushed my fingers across the clock, trying to find the SNOOZE button. After a few minutes of not finding the damn button I had decided to get up and look for myself. I opened my eyes everything first turning out blurry, and finally when I managed to flutter my eyes open, and turn off my alarm clock, I looked in the mirror to find bags under my eyes. I went to the bathroom and gingerly splashed the cool water against my face, feeling the wetness dripping down my cheeks.

    After brushing my teeth and making sure that my breath was at least 100% spearmint I changed into a nice light pink elbow sleeved tee with a black bow on the corner, and paired it up with a pair of denim shorts and light pink converse. And of course I just had to pair that up with hot pink feather earrings to match with my messy bun. I quickly did my eyeliner and mascara and a perfect shade of lipstick, and bam, I was a hot Abercrombie and Fitch model (just kidding!) I slipped on my bag to my right shoulder and went downstairs hand in and my iPhone.  I checked for any messages only to find one from Taylor.

What happened yesterday. she texted.

And with that thought everything came floating back to me, Hank and the incident yesterday, Chase saving me, me leaving Taylor at the party. And that was all it took to make my day, (note the sarcasm).

"Honey, did you have a nice party yesterday" my mom asked while feeding  Jackson his food  because he wasn't eating. 

"It was fine I guess?" I said making it like a question.

"Is there anything wrong you want to tell me?" my mother asked being the regular mother she is.

"Everything is fine mom, don't worry about me" I said as I grabbed a delicious red apple. "Bye mom" I said and with that I left the house getting into Taylor's car.

I put on my seat belt after slipping onto the passengers seat. "So everything okay hon?" asked Taylor being the best friend she is.

"Everything is fine Taylor, it's just I felt sick and asked Chase if he could take me home, sorry for not telling you"  I said sorrily. 

"It's okay, but are you feeling okay?" she asked.

"I'm fine, now lets go, we're gonna be late" I replied, and with that me and Taylor blasted off into space, you know what I mean!

***********************************************************************

We stopped in front of the school as I turned off the radio. Me and Taylor were walking on the marble stairs when someone called my name from behind.

"Meghan" called a name. I looked around but I spotted no one. Then all of a sudden a figure came next to me, and I found it to be the Chase freaking Carter.

"Oh hey Butt head" I finished. "Whats up?" I asked playing it cool.

"Oh the usual Sugar pop" he said popping the P.

"So I heard today was the auditions for Mrs. Tubberman's new movie, who are you going to audition as?" he asked. 

"Is it not obvious?! The main character of course" I said.

"Oh well good cause I'm auditioning as the main character too, we could be Romeo and Juliet" he said as he winked at me slashing his breathtaking smirk. Seriously he has to stop that winking nonsense, it will drive people crazy! Not that he's not worth becoming crazy, wait what?!

"Eww gross, you wish" I said laughing, and with that I left him speechless.

***************************************************************************

I approached my locker to find Carli standing there smiling as usual, she has that innocent smiling thing going on for her. 

"Hey Carli" I said as I opened my locker to put in my books.

" Sup Megh" she said casually.

"nothing really" I said trying to avoid the party part about yesterday.

She was about to reply when the bell rang, so we both went our separate ways, she to science and me to theater.

I entered the classroom to find Chase sitting there in his usual place always saving a seat next to him for me. Aww how sweet, uhhh get him out of your mind Megh. 

"hello sugar pop" he answered before a freaking word came out of my mouth. 

"Umm.....hello butt ead, wait didn't we have this conversation already" I said.

"yes, but we can have it again if y-" he got interrupted by Mrs.Tubberman.

"good morning class, as you know today is the auditions for the movie we have been talking about all these days, so I hope you have been practicing acting. Anyhow, this is how we will be doing it, you will enter your name and the role you will be auditioning for on this forum, and then you will pick up your script from the character category, and you will act the first 2 pages, any questions.

I carefully raised my hand to ask when are we going to get our results. Mrs.Tubberman looked around looking for hands so I started to jiggle my hands the way a little kid do, as high as my arms can go.

"No questions, okay" Mrs.Tubberman said, "now get in line".

Hey I raised my hand you big bag of dirt! I said in my mind.

"Hahaha, Mrs.T saw your hand but ignored it" said a voice, knowing it's no one but Butt head himself.

"Shutup" I replied as I got in the line, signed my name and my role, and picked up my script.

After a few people ave already auditioned on stage it was my turn, I took a deep breath and went on stage.

"Okay remember Meghan, deep breaths, show your emotions and mood, do this like it's Broadway" she said and with that the spotlight was on me.

I started with the first line as a random man played as the male character replying to my lines.

"But, but Nick, this can not do, it just can't" I said like any movie star would.

"Faith, you have no choice, you have to come with me, or else they'll get you for sure" the man said. 

"Your right, maybe I should, but what would my mother say" I said rocking this play.

"She won't have to know" the random stranger man.

"Bravo bravo, Carli you did amazing, Laiken you have some work to do, but keep up the great work, next" said Mrs.Tubberman. Me and the so called Laiken got off stage as Chase and this random girl entered. I packed up and was about to leave the stage when all of a sudden my wrist was grabbed as sharp nails were making it's way into my skin. I turned around to find the girl Chase was making out with yesterday at the party, thee Valerie Cater aka the Queen Bee.

I quickly got hold of my now bruised wrist and managed to get some words out of my mouth.

"Umm...hello may I help you" I said rather rudely.

"Yes you may help me" she said and pushed me to the wall. "Look little twirt, Chase is mine, and only mine, if you get near him I swear I will kill you" she said fiercely.

"You don't own him" I said.

"Whether I do or not it doesn't matter new girl, but just stay away from him for your own good" she said and with that she left. SHE CAN NOT AND I MEAN CAN NOT  CONTROL WHAT I DO OR DO NOT DO SO SCREW THAT SLUT I practically yelled in my mind. I WILL BE NEAR CHASE, EVEN IF IT WAKES UP THE BEAST INSIDE HER, SHE JUST HAS TO WATCH ME, and with that thought I entered the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SORRY GUYS I KNOW THIS CHAPTER SUCKS BALLS, BUT AT LEAST THERE IS SOME KIND OF SPARK IN THERE, ANYWAYS WHAT DO YOU THINK OF VALERIE CATER HUH, 

VOTE             COMMENT             SHARE           AND SO ON               BYE :)