What have I gotten myself into?!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to itsjashere for following me, thnx!

Beep, beep

Beep, beep

My lousy arm punched my alarm clock, and before I knew it my alarm clock was on the floor still beeping and I had bruised knuckles.

Ugh, my life is hell, I thought.

Slapping myself out of my laziness I got up and fixed my alarm clock, and started my motherfucking day.  Hurray!

******************************************************

I ran down the stairs and grabbed my coffee and sat down on the counter enjoying my delicious pancakes. You see my love for pancakes is probably the highest in this state, I could eat it with any food that's appropriate, and I mean any, once I ate it with Doritos, and then once with beans, and then once with melted cheese and nuts, and I can name a million more times but that would take up a whole day.

I know it's weird, but you can't underestimate pancakes!

"Sweetie remember to come home as early as possible today, we have guests, my boss and her children are coming. So put on your best manners," my mom said eagerly. Wow, she must really love her job.

"Okay bye mom, see ya," I said as my mom gave a little kiss on my cheeks and bid me farewell.

I love my mom.

*******************************************************

"Hey so Meghan, my friends and I were actually kind of getting pizza today and just hanging out, wanna come maybe?" asked Carli. These past few weeks me and Carli have become very close and sometimes we even hang with each other after school, and I even met her friends, they're really cool.

"Sorry can't, my mom wants me home as early as possible, something about guests coming over?!" I simply replied.

"Oh well that's a bummer, whatever, good luck with theater though, see ya" she said mischievously grinning, and went away to her next class. She was up to something, but what the hell would be interesting in theater class?

  I finally found my theater class after searching around the whole labyrinth called school. Did I mention this school is a huge mess? I opened the door, to find everyone in their seats while the teacher was already teaching. I'm late, again, that's a surprise.

I always seemed to be late to classes now a days.

"Ms. Tresca your late, please take a seat next to Mr.Carter, Mr.Carter raise your hand for the young lady to see," Mrs. Tubberman said. Yeah, Mrs. Tubberman, our social science teacher's wife. 

 Slowly I turned my head to the seats and there he was, the hottest boy in the school raising his hands for me to know who he is. 

I slowly headed to the seat next to him in the second row, wow I'm sitting next to the hottest boy in the world, what have I done? 

I take the seat next to him, most girls would have been fainting when they sat next to him, but not me, I like to play it cool...and I'm not really the blushing type.

After steadying myself, I look at the board, and Mrs.T, well that's what I'm gonna call her, is most certainly sitting there on her desk starring at me, creep.

She pleasantly smiles at me and turns toward the board blabbering about stuff.

"Pssssssst, hey pssst" I hear a voice say, and I turn to the left to see Chase Carter talking to me. HE WAS TALKING TO ME!  What do I do, what what what, I officially lost it.

Still trying to keep my cool, I asked "what?," in an annoyed voice.

"Wow for a new girl you sure are feisty there aren't ya," he chuckles.

And, now he's not as dream worthy anymore. Such a loss, a beautiful boy has to be hated because of his rotten personality.

"Oh please, shut up and get to your point" I again say with serious eyes, but a little more rougher, my way of playing it cool.

"Mr.Carter and Ms. Tresca please stop flirting with each other" said Mrs.T. 

She was one to talk, all teachers, her included, couldn't keep their eyes off Chase. Taken or not.

"Sorry" a voice comes out of my mouth, did I just say that really Megh?, way to play it cool.

"Sorry ma'am, " Chase smirks at the teacher, and then looks at me, and winks. What the heck is wrong with the guys eye?