I Must Be Dreaming!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to turndownforwat13 for following me! thnx

After Social Science me and Carli came out of the dungeon looking like cavemen.

You see, Mr. Tubberman is not as gentle and kind as he looks. I went in the classroom and he was just standing there with white hair into a U cut, a stripped button down shirt tucked into khakis and a fish tie. The minute I saw him I thought it would be easy as pie to take this guy down, seriously who wears a fish tie?! But oh boy was I wrong, me and Carli took seats near each other and when he found out I was new he kept on patting my shoulder and ruffling my hair and tugging on my clothes, talk about embarrassing.

Anyways, Carli and I are now in front of our locker laughing are butts off at Mr. Tubberman's tie and how it's so off date. All of a sudden the bell rings and it's time for lunch.

We head down the hallway trying to squeeze through the many crazy loco students, wow this school is a mess.

Finally we're in the cafeteria and wow in my astonishment the cafeteria is huge! Like 20x my room, and my room is pretty big. Me and Carli sit down in the middle of the cafeteria. All of a sudden I spot Taylor who is probably looking for me. I call Taylor and gesture for her to sit next to us and next thing you know shes racing towards us.

She takes a seat on the other side of me and so now I'm introducing both Carli and Taylor to each other.

"So Megh how was your first day?! Did ya like it?" asked Taylor in enthusiasm.

"Well I don't know how to say this...ummm it was" I started off being interrupted with whispers coming from everyone in the cafeteria. 

What is going on? 

I slowly stop my eyes on where everyone is looking and then I'm drifting through the clouds, am I dreaming? I must be dreaming!

There he is standing at the top of the staircase with as much confidence as I've ever seen anyone have, the most gorgeous boy in the whole universe.

He was slowly walking down the cafeteria stairs laughing with his friends as all the girls around me swooned ad his laugh. 

Damn was he making a entrance. 

He was wearing a football varsity jacket with the schools colors, and dark skinny jeans, and damn did he make the look work!

All of a sudden his eyes met mine and he winked. WOAH, I drop out of my gaze as my face turned scarlet. How can a boy be so cute?! He and his friends are finally done coming down the stairs and they sit down 2 tables away from us. At least I can get a good view of him, right?