A cliche teenage Party

I felt the liquid liner touch my eyelids as I was putting my eyeliner on. I already put on my dress and did my baby blue nail polish, and already chose my accessories. I had a silver charm necklace, the necklace had 2 circles, one bedazzled and one just plan silver with script letters saying Megh. And on either side of the circles were feathers and stars and so much more, it was my fave necklace, my dad had given it to me for my birthday before him and mom divorced. Just thinking of that event almost made tears form in my eyes, but I forcefully held them back, wouldn't want to cry while my eyeliner was dripping with my tears. I had on a silver dangling bracelet matching with my necklace and baby blue rose earrings. And I had chose my silver and blue glittery purse to go along with my dress. 

     I dropped my hair into side curls, following with putting my blue pumps. I looked at the mirror, and I'm not trying to brag or anything but I looked stunningly gorgeous! I slowly opened the window and shouted out Taylor's name.

   "taylor, look out your window"  I yell whispered. "Taylor, do you hear me you melon head" I yelled again. Finally after what seemed like years (In reality 3 minutes) Taylor decided to open her window. 

   My mouth was agape, she looked, she looked.....

  "Um Megh, are you paralyzed" she said interrupting my thoughts, well way to cut people off their beautiful thoughts Taylor.

  "wh-what? what makes you think I'm paralyzed, pffffft" I said making it sound like a joke.

   "yeah yeah, so how do I look, cause you look fantasticaly amazing" she commented, Well no duh, of course I look fantastically amazing. 

  "YOU, YOU LOOK GORGEOUSLY STUNNING, 10x BETTER THAN ME" I practically yelled.

  She rolled her eyes, "Is that like not a fact" she said laughing, did she just insult me?!

  "Yah yah laugh all you want you big baby, well not actually all you want, we have a party to go to in about 10 minutes." I panicked.

  "Stop throwing a tantrum, whos the baby now, huh" she replied.

 "Just hurry and pick me up" I said as I exited my room, not letting her reply to me with a comeback.

"Mom, I'm leaving with Taylor" I yelled while mom was in the kitchen.

"Okay honey, be back before midnight, and don't do anything stupid, I swear, if you do anything wrong you life will be hell" she said being her overprotective self.

"MOm for the millionth time, I'm not stupid to do anything stupid" I replied.

"Just promise me you'll be safe" she said. 

"Pinkie promise with bananas and cherries and sprinkles on top" I yelled being immature.

I heard a faint knock on the door. I went to open it knowing it would be Taylor. I opened the door again speechless seeing the full version of Taylor, from the window you can only see like 1/3 of her, but now she's just, just.....I'm speechless. She was wearing her white high low dress matched with silver bedazzled hoops and a glittery pair of wedges, and her hair was in a braid bun, she was like breathtaking.

"stop checking me out girl" she said smiling, winning her victory.

"yeah yeah whatever floats your boat" I said, and with that we left. Putting on Single Ladies by Beyonce, all the way high. Me and Taylor kept singing our lungs out, but it was worth it.

****************************************************************

Suddenly the radio offed, and I looked around to see that we were in front of a wealthy mansion, music was booming and colorful lights were coming out of the window. So this is gonna be a regular cliche teenage party then.

Me and Taylor got out of the car and and walked past the soggy and drunk couples making out in the front lawn. Wow these people are gross, like get a bedroom, but again that's the misfortunes of drunk sluts in teenage parties, so.....

I entered inside, side by side with Taylor, as people were crowded and stuck together while Starships was playing, couples were practically on the floor ripping each others heads off, Ewww gross. 

"Oh there you guys are" said a familiar voice, Me and Taylor quickly turned around to find Matt talking to me and Taylor, well mostly eyeing Taylor. 

:Oh i" she said shyly. Aww, puppy romance, uggggh so stupid!

"You guys look stunning" he said smiling, and again eyeing Taylor, giving her the look.

"Thanks" I replied.

"So why don't you guys come this way, you can meet my friends" he said, leading us to this random room upstairs. When he reached the door there was a huge room inside, filled with video games and  a huge flat screen and so on, probably his room, There were some people in there, 3 girls and the rest of them were boys, and as cliche as it was, one of the girls was a red head, wow, how cheesier can this day get?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys its me, and I knwo I updated after such a long time, forgive me, I was just so caught up, anyhow, hope you like this chapter, but the next chapter is gonna be the best!!!

 so       VOTE            COMMENT                 SHARE                     AND SO ON!!! :P