My Fake 'Boyfriend'

A/N: for those of u who are wondering who 'the ex's' cast is, i didn't put it in the official cast because he doesn't really play such a major role, but he is actually Chase Crawford.

So hope u enjoy this chapter, and IMPORTANT NOTE: this book is going to end in a few chapters, but be sure to read my new book that will come out a few months later called "5 Years Ago", it is not a sequel but simply my next story. And this chapter will have a part 2, in Chase's POV. Thnx! :P

~~~

If shock can kill you, I'd be 6 feet under.

It's not that I didn't like him anymore, I did have my feelings for him somewhere buried in m heart.

I just didn't know this moment would ever come, and wasn't prepared at all.

I mean, wouldn't you be having a mental break down if your ex was in front of you with a bimbo in his arms?

"Megh, what's wrong?", Taylor questioned as she walked over to where I was now.

I pulled her arms and slowly walked over to the corner of the elevator,  so no one can see us. 

"Me ex", I pointed, whispering in her ear as her eyes widened.

"You're kidding right?", she faced me anger in her tone. "Oh I am gonna snap that neck in two and-", I interrupted her.

"No you're not, you and me are gonna stay here out of his sight", I whispered demanding as she nodded.

If I didn't have the courage to go up to him, the next best thing was to pretend he wasn't there.

As we got out of the elevator, I pulled Taylor out and started walking in the other direction, when-.

"Meghan?", I heard a deep yet sexy voice say behind me.

Me and Taylor did a 180 degrees as I turned to face him.

Act like you don't know him, act like you don't know him! You can do this Meghan!

I scrunched up my eyebrows in confusion, "Do I know you?", I tilted my head a bit.

"Meghan, you and I both know you know who I am?", he smirked taking a step closer as I took a step back.

"Sorry doesn't ring a bell!", I gave him a forced tight smile, as I grabbed Taylor's and to walk away.

Suddenly, a strong hand gripped my wrist and twirled me around. 

"Same old confidence, huh?", he smirked. My blood rushed to my cheeks as he took a step back and checked me out head to toe, licking is lips when his eyes met my exposed bit of stomach, as I quickly took my cardigan and covered it. That jerk!

"I see you've changed your style.", his eyes now met mine.

"And I see you still haven't changed your player ways", I glared at him, as his eyes became cold at the mention. 

"Uggghm", I hear a cough come behind Trystan as he turned around.

"Oh, Meghan, I want you to meet Miranda, my girlfriend", he smirked looking at me, as the red head bimbo came beside him and slid her arm on his waist, glaring at me.

"Miranda, this is Meghan, my ex", he said, emphasizing the 'ex'.

Miranda gave a sick look as she continued staring at Trystan. 

"Hi", I sarcastically smiled. "Well, in fact Trystan, you're not the only one who has moved on", I smirked.

Oh sit, oh shit, why the heck did I have to lie. What the shish-kabab am I gonna do now?

"Oh really, has little Meghan finally found a real boyfriend?", he raised his eyebrows. But i could sense the jealousy coming from his voice, my smirk widened at that.

"Yope, u huh", I nodded still glaring at him.

I felt a elbow nudge me as Taylor gave me a confused look.

"Well, why don't I meet your so called 'boyfriend', is he here", he asked, saying boyfriend as if it was poison on his tongue.

"Uh, well, um-", I got interrupted, when a warm hand intertwined with mine. I looked down and traced the hand up to see Chase. Wait, Chase!

"Hey, babe, where were you, I was looking for you all over the place!", he winked. I gave him a confused look as he just elbowed me. I understood what he was trying to do.

He saw me with Trystan, and now he was saving me! Oh, I owe him big time.

"Trystan, meet Chase, my boyfriend. Chase this is Trystan my ex", I introduced them, a smile playing in my lips at the mention of Chase being my boyfriend. Snap out of it Meghan.

I watched as the both just nodded to each other, both wearing matching glares.

"So, Chase, since we all are here, why don't we all have some ice cream together?", Trystan said.

"Well, we actually have to go-", I got interrupted because of Chase.

"Sure why not", Chase glared as we all started walking to the nearest ice-cream store, Carvel.

We sat in a booth, as the waiter came to serve us.

Everyone ordered, as I got a double scooped Oreo-mint ice cream.

"What would you like?", the waiter asked Miranda.

"Salad", she smiled. 

I coughed haphazardly at her answer. "Miranda, this is a ice cream sop, not a diet store", I snorted.

"Sorry ma'm, we only serve ice cream.", the waiter told her.

"Fine, just a milkshake would do", she glared at me, as the waiter went to get our orders.

"You didn't have to do this...", I whispered in Chase's ear, so no one but him can hear me.

"Well, I wasn't gonna let you go through public humiliation, especially in front of your ex, although that would have been hilarious.", he smirked.

"You jerk", I playfully nudged him. "But thanks a lot though", I smiled.

He smiled too, "No problem".

"So Chase, what do you do?", Trystan asked, glaring at Chase.

"You aren't my dad Trystan, you don't go around interviewing my boyfriends", I snorted as the waiter came back with our orders.

Trystan just ignored me. "Hey, Chase, man, can we like talk in private for a few minutes", Trystan nodded to Chase as they both got up and left the booth, to talk.

I wonder what they're gonna say?