Chase-over!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to CottonCandyCrystal for being a nice follower, thnx!

Meghan's POV:

I tried my best to avoid the tears urging to stream out from my eyes. 

What was happening to me?

Why was the universe so cruel to me, what did I ever do?

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder, as I turned around to come face to face with none other than Chase.

My Chase.

Wait, was this literally me talking.

I saw Chase sense the hurt in my eyes, as he pulled me in a tight hug.

I embraced the warmth radiating off his body, as I hugged him tighter and started sobbing into his shoulders.

I knew it was selfish of me to wet his shirt with my tears,  but right now, I couldn't bare the tears bottling in me.

For some reason I felt protected in Chase's arm. As if, if anything happened to me, he would defend me from any danger in my way. And for that I was very grateful.

After a few minutes of tearing up in front of Chase, I pulled away, and wiped away my fry tears. 

"Do you wanna go home or.....?", Chase looked at me expectantly.

I smiled at is uncomfortable state. "Or.........", I raised my eyebrow.

"Well, you know. The nights still young I guess?", he scratched the back of his neck, looking at everything but me.

"Are you asking for us to hang out?", I playfully pushed is shoulders. 

What was so hard of asking a friend to hang out?

"Yeah, I think so?", he said, as if he was confused with himself. 

I laughed at his attempt to as me out, but nevertheless nod.

"Of course I would", I nod my head and giggle.

"Well, I had this really good cafe in mind we can go to. U-unless you have other places?", he stared at me wide eyed as his cheeks tinged pink.

I have never seen Chase embarrassed, but it sure was amusing. And hell adorable too.

"The cafe sounds fine, Chase", I emphasized the word fine.

"Well, okay come on then", he led me to his car.

I buckled me seat, as Chase started the engine.

~~~

The store bell jingled as me and Chase walked in.

This is such a cute place.

It was a medium sized cafe, with caramel brown walls, and posh little booths. 

There was a fantastic view of a picnic are in the back with a little pond and nick knacks everywhere.

The place wasn't crowded, but not completely empty either.

It was fantabulous.

"You like it?", I heard him whisper in my ears.

"I love it, it so cute and adorable!", I squeal as I heard him chuckle.

He interlaced my hand with his, and led me to a booth.

The blood rushed to my cheeks, at the physical contact he made with my hands.

This is so romantic.

This guy came over to our table to take our order.

He looked about my age, with sandy blonde hair, and adorable gray-blue eyes.

His eyes found mine , as we both smiled at each other.

"May I have take your order?", he said, eyes still on me. 

I never stopped looking at him either.

"yeah, I'd like a chocolate chip frappe with extra drizzle, Zach", I squinted my eyes to see his name tag.

We both kept on smiling at each other. He seemed like a nice guy, although he had player screaming at his features.

Although, you can't judge a book by it's cover right?

"Hmh", I heard someone cough as my head snapped to look at Chase, and gave him a smug smile.

"Eyes over here buddy", he snapped, making me chuckle.

He jelly......

"I would like a iced caramel mocha", he glared at Zach and shooed him away.

"He seems cute", I smirked at Chase.

"Cute, cute seriously. He was practically eye-raping you!", Chase snapped at me.

I grinned at him and shrugged as Zach came back with our orders.

As Chase was busy with his phone for like a second, Zach quickly gave me an extra napkin.

With his number on it.

I looked at him, as he just winked and walked away.

"What did he give you?", Chase glared at me.

"Nothing", I quickly remarked and slid the tissues in my pocket.

"Oh that bastard gave you his number didn't he. I swear I will beat him to pulp and feed him to the pigs and-", Chase got interrupted.

"Chase calm down, it's just a number", I looked at him, taking a sip of my drink.

His shoulders slumped down, as he sighed, and drank his mocha.

I felt a buzz in my pocket and took out my phone.

MammaBear- Megh, Chase's mom just called saying she and Miley were going to Chase's grandma's house, while Mason was away on a sleepover. I offered to let Chase sleep over at our place. Welcome him, and don't do anything....extraordinary. Luv u.

Meghan- kk, sure thing. 

I slipped the phone in my pocket and looked at Chase.

"Your mom and Miley went to your grandma's, so your staying over with me today", I smiled.

He processed my words, and widened his eyes.

"Yay, we're gonna have a Chase-over!", he squealed.

"A what?", I said confused.

"Ya know, a sleepover with Chase. Chase-over?!", he said as if I were a kindergartner.

I chuckled at his remark, "Yeah, okay, a Chase-over". I nodded still smiling and laughing.

This was gonna be a long night.

~~~

Hi guys! Sorry for making u wait, and postponing my update schedule.

But this week I was literally soo busy.

Anyway, hoped u like this chapter. 

plzz           VOTE                           COMMENT                   SHARE               BYE!

:)