Oh No They Didn't!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to squatchy13 for being a helpful follower, thnx squatchy13

I was walking up the white marble stair case. And trust me it was really hard. Kids were everywhere, some squeezing me in between them, not even noticing. I was trying to get  between them when all of a sudden, BAM!!!

I felt a great pang, I felt myself falling, and people whispering something, what was going on? Is there an earthquake or something? And before I could think anything else, the world became dark.

*****************************************

I felt a sudden breeze chilling my skin. I slowly opened my eyes and everything was blurry.

After a few minutes of blinking constantly, finally everything was back to normal, until I took note o my surroundings.

I was laying in white bed,  everything was white including the walls and curtains, and I realized the breeze was from the fan right next to me. There was a TV, and a medicine cabinet too. 

What the fuck?

All of a sudden I heard a voice.

"Are you awake, are you alright?" asked the voice.

"Huh?!" I  replied dumbfounded, like the idiot I was. Realizing the voice was from a female I was kind of relieved.

I finally turned to the other side and there, sat a women in fine minty color clothing with a white doctor coat, She had a stethoscope around her neck.

She must be a nurse, was the first thing that came up to mind.

"Don't you know why your in the nurse's office?" she asked sweetly. Huh, looks like everyone in this school isn't as rude.

"No I don't, why what happened, I don't remember?" I asked scared. What if-

"Oh well sweetie, today on the entrance staircase you tripped over someones feet and went unconscious, and so immediately I heard the news and brought you here" she said so nicely. "But don't worry, nothing happened really, you just scraped your knee a little".

Relief filled through me, knowing nothing serious happened. No what ifs.

"Oh, well thank you, but I better go I'll be late for my first class" I tried to say in my most calm and cool voice.

"Oh well bye, and be careful, you got a free ditch pass for first period so all you need to go to is second period" she said as I exited the door.

"Thank you" I said, not even sure she heard me.

I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, and walked to my new locker. I scanned through the locker numbers and finally found 126. I opened my locker and...woah. My locker was huge, at least bigger than the one I used to have. I slowly put my books inside.

Rrring rrring.

The period bell rang and students came out of the classrooms. Here comes the student mess that I tripped over! I quickly put my books in my locker and took out the ones I needed for next period.

"Hey, are you new here?" I heard someone ask. I looked around, and then 2 lockers away was a girl with red curls, wearing a black T-shirt that says "nailed it" with white skinny jeans, and blue converses. She seemed okay.

"Um yeah I am" I smiled to the girl.

"Oh well, I'm Carli, Carli Jenson, nice to meet you" she said nicely, with a kind smile, giving out her hand and coming closer.

I slowly took the hand and shook it. "I'm Meghan Tresca nice to meet you". I finally realized that this was the first student I actually talked to today. Yay me! (note the sarcasm).

"Oh, well do you need help, you look lost" she said with a concerned face. Dang this girl knows how to read peoples mind?!

"Well yeah I kind of am, I was wondering where room 128 was, Social Science?"

"Oh well I'm heading there too, maybe we can walk together?"she asked

"Sure, I'd like that" I said, slowly walking with Carli. This day might not be as bad as I thought! Well except for the tripping part...

************************************************

Hey guys, so this is my new story hope u guys like it, there might be some editing probs but plzz be easy on me. Anyways

VOTE

SHARE

AND COMMENT

THNX $$$