Surprise Bash

"Aaaaaawhh" I yawned as I sat up, remembering that it was Saturday morning.

I looked around the room. Silence blew. If that's even a thing.

I got up from bed and went to the bathroom. Preparing for the horrible day.

It's been 2 days since the 'Under the Stars' moment I had with the boys.

And for once I'm not ashamed to say, I really enjoyed it. And it was really nice of them to include me in their little 'gang' thingy. 

I went to my dresser and picked out a dark blue skinny jeans and a white simple yet stylish chiffon lace batwing top. I curled my hair and let it be in a messy side ponytail. 

As usual I put on light make up, eyeliner and lip gloss.

I ran downstairs.

"Mooom" I yelled, met with no response.

"Jaaacksooon, where are you all?" I aksed confused.

Looking around I realized there were streamers and balloons all around the house, even confetti on the floor.

Is mom having one of her bachelor parties she forgot to tell me about?!

Weird.

"Mooooom" I yelled one more time.

I went into the living room, unsurprisingly to be empty except for the odd decorations.

I sat on the couch and looked at my phone, reading my messages.

First I checked Taylor's messages.

Happy Birthday hon!!!!!!!! :P

My mind blew. It was my freaking birthday, I'm fracking 17!!!!!!!!!!

"Surprise" I jumped and froze in mid air. My head snapped in front of me.

Right there in front of me was everyone.

Taylor, mom, Jackson, Chase, Mason, Matt, Nate, Mr.Man whore, and Carli.

Like almost everyone I knew was in front of me.

"What the-" My eyes popped out of my sockets.

Was this like happening.

"It's your birthday silly, enjoy it" Taylor said as she came closer to me and popped a chip in my mouth.

"How'd you, wha-?" I asked confused as hell.

"Happy Birthday" everyone screamed as they ran and formed a huge group hug, with me just standing there.

Well this is awkward.

"Um guys, a little space here" I mumbled under all the stinky armpits around me.

They all immediately got off me, thank goodness.

"Happy Birthday" they screamed again, just this time smiling like idiots, and not hugging me.

"Um, Okay lets get this over with" I sighed. "First of all, I really appreciate you guys doing this for me so a thousand thanks but, why?"

"Why? Can't a girl just plan a surprise party for her bestie?" Taylor slung her arm around my shoulder.

"Not this bestie..." I raised my eyebrow.

She just rolled her eyes, while everyone gathered around the table so I can cut the cake.

I looked at the cake.

It was my favorite, fudge cake with chocolate sprinkles and oreo bits.

Yay, they remembered.

"You guys remembered" I smiled.

"How can we forget" Nate smirked.

I rolled my eyes, but still cut the double layered cake of heaven.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Megan, happy birthday to you..."they all sang.

I smiled and laughed as I put the pieces of cake on plates for everyone.

*****************************************************************************

After what seemed like hours of eating, we all sat at the sofa to see my presents.

"First open mine!" Nate yelled.

"No, open mine!" Matt yelled.

"No, open mine!" Taylor and the rest argued. 

"If you guys keep on arguing, I won't open anyone gifts!" I called out.

They all fell to silent as I first opened moms gift. 

It was a stuffed teddy bear.

"Mom" I sighed.

"Aww, sweetie, don't you just love it. I remember when you were little, you had an addiction to teddy bears, and you couldn't go to the bathroom without- whats his name...Oh yeah, Fernando" she laughed.

I heard a chorus of laughters as a blush crept up my cheeks.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"Now me!" Jackson screamed.

I took the red wrapped box from his hands and unwrapped it.

I took out the piece of cloth. Aww, it was a purple t-shirt that said "Best big sis". It was so cute.

"Aww, Jacky, come here" I cooed as I hugged him and ruffled his hair.

He just whined and acted as of he didn't know me, and walked away. 

Little brothers.

"Now my turn" Nate screamed.

I opened his gift, it was a...mini toilet?

"Um....Nate..."

"Don't worry, open the toilet" he smiled.

I hesitated, but nevertheless I opened it.

Inside were a bunch of...skittles.

"cool" I smiled.

"I know right" he smiled as we all ate from the toilet.

And so on and on I opened gifts.

A best friend bracelet from Taylor.

A iPhone 6 case from Matt.

Thongs from Mr. man whore, as expected.

and-

"Chase, what is this" I asked scared, indicating the moving box with holes in front of me

"Just open it" he smiled. "You'll like it, I promise" he assured me.

I opened the box.

My eyes widened with shock at the gift in front of me.

It couldn't be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in a long time

School. Horrible I know.

I just entered middle school, and it is so much work. Well hope u like todays chapter.

Happy birthday Meghan!

VOTE          COMMENT              SHARE       AND SO ON.