Untold Feelings

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to ParthSamthaan_IsBae for being a new follower, thnx for the follow!

When Chase and I arrived home it was past midnight, and I had a feeling my mom would be pretty upset. After complaining on various random and ridiculous subjects, we went on a stroll on the beach, and came back around 12:30.

I unlocked the front door of my house, with a few minutes of budgeting, and entered the warmth vibe of my precious home.  I slipped off my converse, while Chase and all his precious glory, slipped off his Tims.  I got to say, he made them work though. 

The house was dark due to all the lights being off, so I turned on a few of them, only to discover the eerie silence.

That's strange, my house was never silent, even in the night. Or morning, whatever you wanna call it.

I tiptoed to the kitchen, Chase hot in my heels but not making a single sound. I looked around the kitchen, but there was no trace of human movement.

Or in my language, I couldn't find mom.

Hmm.....maybe she was asleep.

After a few minutes of looking around I came to a conclusion, she was probably asleep. She didn't wait for me after all.

I went to the fridge and found a small post-it stuck to the door.

Dear Meghan,

   You might be wondering were I am, well obviously you are, I know my daughter enough to know what she might be doing. Anyhow, to answer your desperate attempt, if your making one, I won't be able to make it home tonight because of an accidental late shift. I called Jackson, and made sure he was asleep. If Chase is here like he's supposed to be, welcome him to the guest room. Sleep tight, luv u all too much....                                                                                

                                                                                                                                                                             -Mom

 I  read the note, and then crumpled it into a ball and threw it into the garbage.

"What was that?", Chase raised an eyebrow.

"It was a note from mom, she has a night shift and won't be able to make it. But in the meantime, your assigned the guest room", I sweetly smiled.

"I'm assigned the guest room, last time I checked Megh, the only people who assign me things are my teachers", Chase smiled at my lack of language.

"Yea yeah, very funny", I gave him a blank look and led him to the guest room.

The guest room was the same size of my room. It had a queen sized bed, with white covers and pillows, white walls, white curtains, and had a attached bathroom and closet.

"This is the guest room, where you will be staying", I nodded to Chase.

"Can I get room service Mrs. Hotel Usher?", Chase chuckled at my usher-like behavior.

"Ha-ha, I'm dying with laughter", I gave Chase a sarcastic look which he just continued laughing on.

Having enough of this I exited the room , and went into my room.

I couldn't find Romeo, my adorable puppy anywhere, so I thought maybe he was asleep with Jackson.

I plopped on my bed, and changed into comfy pajamas that consisted of a black tank top that showed and inch of my stomach and grey sweats.