Untold Feelings (Part-2)

A/N: This chapter is dedicated to KeahJackson for following me, thnx alot Keah!

My eyes slowly drifted open, taking in the blurry image of my room.

After yawning, and looking around, I realized what position I was in. 

I turned my head to the other side of the pillow to see Chase's sleeping face.

Aww, he looked like an adorable bunny that's trying to look mean.

His soft brown hair was messy but looked oh so hot on him, and his warm pink lips were twitched a bit upwards, making him look like he was smiling. 

His face was right next to the crook of my neck, so I could feel his warm breathing. 

His muscular but sexy arm was draped around my waist, and my legs were in between his. 

If someone saw our position right now, they'd think we were a married couple, or had 'fun' last night.

Ew, hell no.

I lifted my arm, and slowly made it's way to his hair, as I started playing with it. It was so perfect and soft.

Even after he still didn't wake up, I decided to start my day.

I slowly lifted myself from the bed, making sure to make steady movement and not wake him up.

I lifted his arm, and unwrapped our legs.

Stuffing the blanket on him, I decided to take a shower while he was still asleep.

I went to my closet and took out my undergarments. Then I took out a white comfy half sleeve V-neck shirt, and soft warm gray sweats.

As I grabbed my towel, I found a black sharpie on my desk, just lying there waiting to be used.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking....

I grabbed the sharpie and carefully walked over to the bed where Chase was.

Uncapping the marker, I climbed on the bed, and started to work. 

I slowly drew a mustache, and a uni brow, and then 2 hearts and both cheeks.

He looked ridiculous. But adorable.

After still not waking up, I decided to finish my morning. 

Going into the bathroom, I finished taking a shower between 20 minutes, and then slipped into my clothes.

Drying my hair with the hair blower, I decided to put it into a messy twisted up do. 

I got out of the bathroom, just to see Chase gaping in the mirror.

"MEGHAN!", he yelled.

I giggled at his temper, and started running as he started chasing me.

Hehehehe, Chase is chasing me. That's funny.

I ran around the house, the stairs, different rooms, the kitchen, living room, you name it.

Finally out of breath, I stopped in the kitchen right next to the counter island.

I turned around to find Chase right in front of me.

Oh shit! I was cornered.

My heart started beating rapidly.

Chase took a step forward as I took a step backwards. 

Forward.

Backward.

Forward.

My waist hit the counter.

Forward.