Pole Dancers

Hey guys this is me, sorry I haven't updated in such long time, I actually had a long stay in one of my besties house, it was sooo much fun, anyways hope you like this chapter, cause a few chapters later there's gonna be a huge surprise! VOTE   COMMENT   SHARE and so on!!! :)_______________________________________________________________________

  I ringed the doorbell quite a few times until I heard vivid footsteps, I'm assuming coming towards my way. Finally after what or so 6 seconds the doorknob turned, and a beautiful lady wearing a suit matched with a pencil skirt approached the door.

  "Um...hi Mrs.Carter" I said nervously curling my hair with my finger, (I do that all the time when I'm angry/nervous).

   "Meghan, it's so nice to see you, come in come in, i can't wait to finally get a  mature girl in the house" she beamed excitedly.

   Well what do you know! someone is excited to see me! 

I sat on the couch awkwardly while Miley was sitting on the coffee table playing tea party with her barbies and teddy bears and so on! Cute I know, so adorbs!

"Oh, hi Meghan" she said smiling, a smile Olaf would have pulled off, don't get me wrong, I'm not a frozen lover, but Olaf is like my homie, role model kinda' thing.

"Hi Miley, what are you doing?"

"I'm playing  tea party with Dr.Stuffy and his friends, would you like to play?", how can I say no to a face like that.

"I'd love to play!" I went to sit across from her at the coffee table enthusiastically one of the barbies next to her staring at me, I hate barbies, they are EVIL!

"Chase honey come down here!" Mrs.Carter yelled from the kitchen.

A few minutes after sips of fake tea and talking to stuffed animals footsteps came down the steps, and as a result peanut head freaking Chase was at the bottom of the staircase giving me an intense but sexy look, wait what?..

"Look Chase, Meghan is pwaying tea party with me, do you wanna pway?" Miley asked him so sweetly, I'm surprised he said NO.

"Sorry Miley" he said picking her up and tickling her. "Mom wants me to do something with for her, I'll play another day okay?" he asked with an apologetic smile.

"Okay" she said glumly and returned to me to play. I looked at him once more giving him a head shake indicating he should not have done that. He just gave me one of those cute smirks and went into the kitchen. Screw his butt. 

I went back into playing with Miley when  few minutes later Mrs.Carter came in with her hand on Chase's ear, and Chase looking glum and ashamed. 

"Mhm, Meghan, sorry to say this but me and Miley have to go to her grandma's place, apparently it's an emergency, so I guess your going to have to stay home with Chase, your the responsible one here so make sure he doesn't do anything stupid, and doesn't leave the house" assuring me, ha! I knew I was more mature than him, in your face you conceited pig! Yup, I went there?!

"Yes Mrs.Carter, it will be my pleasure", now getting the upper hand from me and Chase, finally.

"Thank you Meghan, at least someone listens to me" she says eyeing Chase. 

Then out of nowhere Miley starts laughing, probably at the 'pig'. Way at it girl.

"MILEY" she warns.

"Sorry mom" she replies.

"Now Miley, just wear your shoes, and lets go, and Chase take Meghan to your room" and with that she was out the door.

And then I did the craziest thing as Chase was awkwardly taking me to his room. I snorted and then mumbled under my breath "pig", Chase turned his head around to look at me, showing me the fire rising in his eyes, just kidding.  

"Look who's talking" he mumbled. And that was all it took for me to get an attitude.

We got in his room, and the first thing that popped out in my eyes, posters of ......."why do you have posters of pole dancers in your room?" I asked  disgusted, does his mom no this?

"They're called strippers you idiot" he said as he plopped down on his bed.

I laughed. "Speak for yourself butthead".

I sat on the edge of his bed next to his nightstand when my eyes caught a box of.....condoms.....eww.

"Gross" I turned around.

"Your acting like you've never done it before, wait are you a virgin" he asked wiggling his eyebrows, oh no no no way.

"Maybe, maybe not, whats it to you" I asked. 

"Just asking sugarpop" he popped the 'P'. 

"So butthead, why don't you show me around your lovely home, huh?" i asked curious.

"yeah yeah sure, whatever" he said as he got up and I followed him around. 

He showed me around the kitchen and all the bathrooms, and the living room, Miley's room, his mom's room, the backyard, and then we stopped when i noticed something.

"Hey you forgot a room", pointing to the one next to his.

"Oh that's nothing" he protested.

"Yes, that's something, I said to show me around the WHOLE house" 

Finally after  few seconds of debating he sighed and led me to the room. He opened the door and BAM! The room was amazing, in a boy kind of way. 

"This is....my brothers room" he gave in.

That took me!

"You have a brother" I rather yelled.

"Yes, but he's not the kind of brother anyone would want" he said.

"Whats his name?" I asked.

"Mason, Mason Carter" he mumbled.

"OOH thats a cute name, he's your blood, why do you hate him?" i asked again.

"He just makes me jealous, he gets everything he wants with a finger snap, and I have to fight for what I want, and he always takes things I had first" he says under his breath.

"OH" was all I can manage. "Well where is he now?"

"He's in boarding school, he'll be back on wednesday, which was 2 days later.

"Cool, I wanna meet him..." i said smiling, and thats how I get myself causing Chase freaking carter to get pissed and ignore me.