Meghan's day in!

A/N: this chapter is dedicated to shaka_iheart you for being a follower, thnx!

My throat was warm and rough, and sticky, my face was sweating, and I was feeling dizzy. What was happening to me?! I woke up and took a long shower, and after that I got ready still in my pajamas, I felt like I had a fever and planned to not go to school today.

 I took out my phone, 5% charge. Sighing I gingerly put my phone on charge and took out my tablet,100% charge, yes!

 I went downstairs and saw Jackson eating is cereal while watching transformers on is iPod.

Boys, I shook my head, what the hell was transformers about anyways?

"MOM, I'm not going to school today, I think I have a fever," I said as I slumped on the sofa, with the tablet and earphones on my lap.

"Sweetie are you okay, do you need Tylenol?"she asked with concern all over her face.

You see this is what I like about my mom, she understands me and wants everything best for me, most moms will yell at you to go to school and so on, but not this mom.

"I'm fine mom, it's just maybe a little chicken soup would help?" I said making it sound like a question, and put on my best please face.

"Fine I'll make chicken soup after I drop off Jackson, and then I'll go to work so you have to be extra responsible today," she said with a I-better-trust-you-young-lady face.

She uses that face a lot when I'm left home alone.

Okay my mom might be nice but she doesn't trust me as much as she should though.

"Okay okay mom I will, don't worry I'll just be sitting here watching a movie," I said smiling to assure her, I mean I don't feel like causing a fuss for mom today.

What am I saying, I can't even walk around to save my life today, I am lazy as hell.

"You better young lady, bye I'll be back," she said as she kisses my cheeks and heads toward the door with Jackson.

**************************************************

How could Edward Cullen be so cute and irresistible while he's still so selfish at the same time?

I was practically yelling at myself of how this is happening, WHY IS EDWARD CULLEN RUMMAGING THROUGH MY HEAD! I mean, yes he is inhumanly gorgeous, but he's a vampire after all, not a human. 

A few minutes later the movie was finally over, and tears were skimming down my cheeks. The Twilight sequel is just so sad!

I looked around for something else to eat, mom has already came back after dropping Jackson off, and made me chicken soup, and has gone to work already, and I have already ate my chicken soup 40 minutes ago. 

And so I'm obviously hungry. 

I wobbled all the way over to my kitchen, feeling dizzy. I opened my fridge and made myself a hard worked up sandwich. I sat back down on my sofa and skimmed down through on Netflix, this time let me watch something funny. I went to the comedy section and found a really cute movie called Baby's Day Out, hmm that doesn't sound right, it should be Meghan's day in!!!

*****************************************************

Sorry guys I updated after such a long time, and I know this chapter sucks, I was in writers block, I had no ideas. Plzz comment share vote and so on, and please try to make me covers, if u do I'll dedicate chapters to u, thnx and well yah! :)