Is Chase fracking Jealous?

I walked to the cafeteria, tray in hand as I was looking for a seat, Taylor was out today, and Carli was in her library shift. 

Well I could always sit with Taylor's friends, right?!

I walked over to Tessa's table and was about to sit down when someone called my name.

"Meghan" said a familiar voice.

I turned around to find Mason. "Come sit with us!" he yelled.

Of course, I can always sit with the Killer Shark gang, (note the sarcasm.)

I turned around to a wide eyes Tessa.

"OMG, Mason Carter is calling you to go sit with him" she says as I got up to leave the table.

"Yeah so" I said.

"That is impossible, you out of all people?" she says.

"Ouch" was all my reply before I left, I wasn't gonna take care of fan girls.

I went to sit in between Mason and Nate.

"So we've been wondering..." Matt starts.

"Yeah, well since you did help us graffiti the Popcorn's house, and your practically part of the family..." Nate says.

"Uhh you guys are chickens" Mason says, as he bravely starts, "Whenever we accomplish something we always celebrate with a fantastic off the chains party, but we only invite our friends, and this year since you helped us you're practically part of the gang so your invited!"

"WOW, that was a lot, but sure I'd love to come!" I smiled.

"OH and your aloud to bring that girl friend of yours. Taylor I think?!" Matt said.

"Of course Matt, I'll bring her and you guys can do anything you want!" I winked.

Matt just blushed and turned his head in embarrassment, understandable!

The boys were chatting and some were even tackling each other at the table.

But there was something unusual.

I looked over at Chase who was drinking his Arizona but looking down, I haven't heard a word from him since yesterday.

He seriously needed to talk, I mean, he isn't even smirking!

I was gonna go up to him and talk right there, but then he would obviously ignore, and it would be a weird sight to see. I can ask him in hand signals, but I'm really bad at that.

So I finally settled on texting him!

Yeah, I'm crazy like that.

I took out my phone and searched through my contacts.

Taylor

Carli

Mom

Daisy

Chase

Tessa

Chase! I found as I went through a whole lot of scrolling.

Hmm, what should I text him, what should I text him.......LIGHT BULB!!!

I quickly started pressing on some keys.

Are you ignoring me? :(

No reply.

Come on talk already, it's not normal for you to be so quiet.