Awkward Is My Enemy

"Oh my dear Nick. Do not crave vengeance with the sky. The upper world will surely punish" 

'"Oh but Faith, they have left me no choice. The sky is gloomy dark and evil, all things that might harm the human nation"

"Do not bestow upon the god Nick, it as a great sin"

"I'm hungry, can we take a break?" Chase asked.

Currently we were both at my house practicing for the play, and I gotta say, he was god damn good at acting. Next to him I looked like a weasel.

"Yeah sure" I said as we both got up, throwing our scripts on my bed and heading down the stairs.

The script was lame, like literally. All it talked about is how Nick wanted to become the king of the world and wanted Faith to be his queen. But since she was a good person she refused and is now currently trying to explain to Nick and blah blah blah.

I opened the fridge and took out a jug of lemonade, while Chase checked the cabinets for cookies or something.

"Hey I can't find anything" he said as I poured the homemade lemonade into glasses, putting the mini umbrellas. I love those things, they're soo cute.

I mean, what's better than a fresh glass of lemonade?

A fresh glass of lemonade with a mini umbrella!

"Just take a muffin from the muffin stand" I suggested.

I watched him shrug as he grabbed 2 muffins from the stand and placed them on the small plated with the lemonade. Well basically I watched his biceps move as he moved his hands.

Creepy I know. But it's really hard not to stare.

"Meghan, stop drooling over my hot body!" Chase teased. 

"I was not drooling!" I complained.

"You so were" We ate.

"Was not"

"Was so"

"Was not"

"Was so"

I scowled, assuming I was gonna fail.

He chuckled with my attempt of failing and started to put his dish in the sink.

I along with him went.

"Hey, I was thinking. Like since we don't wanna practice the script right now and we ave extra time, maybe we could do something fun?" I suggested.

"Oh, you're going that far?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

I scowled and playfully punched him on the shoulder, "Ew, I didn't mean it like that"

"I know I'm just kidding sugarpop, so what do you wanna do that's fun?" He laughed.

"Hmm, I don't know" I wondered.

"What if we....no.....but what if no...." he jibbered.

I thought and thought and thought....and finally......light bulb.

"Hey, what about we have a water fight!" I love water fights. When me and Jackson were kids we used to always have them, and I bet we still have some water guns and balloons.

"Yeah sure, I love water fights!" He smiled.

"Great, I think we have some water guns and balloons somewhere" I exclaimed as we both searched through the cabinets.

Finally after what seemed like years....just kidding, 5 minutes. We found the things in the bathroom cabinets.

We filled the balloons with water and took them in a bucket outside.

"Okay Carter, prepare for you're ultimate humiliation!" I yelled from the other side of the yard.

"Really, I don't think thats necessary. I mean we all know that I don't need to work to win" he winked.

"Yeah, we'll see about that." I cuckled before the war began.

I was the first to shoot water spray and luckily it landed right on his face which struggled him to see and shoot at me directly.

Then somehow he managed to shoot a water balloon right on my chest.

I felt it pop and water blatter everywhere.

It hurt.

My anger rose up to my throat as I threw a water balloon and it landed straight on his man junk.

He jumped in surprise and clutched his part and made a scowl like sound.

"Oh yeah. Well 2 can play this game" he said as he came closer to me and I took mere steps back.

I would grab a water balloon or a gun, but they aren't with me anymore.

"So Meghan, have you ever experienced water death?" His eyes twinkled.

"N-no" I stuttered. He wasn't really gonna do this right?

"Good he smirked. And right now, is lips were only about 3 centimeters away from mine.

OH GOSH IS HE GONNA KISS ME!!! OH GOSH OH GOSH OH GOSH!!

We stayed like that for a few minutes, silent. Until I had to break it that is.

"Hmm" I cleared my throat. "This is awkward" I mumbled, enough for only him to hear.

His eyes snapped and he started backing away. All most acting surprised of what he did.

"Awkward is my enemy" I mumbled again, and I could feel his gaze burning a whole through  my head.

"Yeah, I should probably get going" he said.

I nodded as we headed inside still head to toe wet.

Soon we said our goodbyes and I got in the warm luxury of my shower.

I felt the warm water spray along my bare skin.

The incident today kept on replaying over and over again in my head.

Awkward is my enemy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey gals......

sorry I haven't updated in a long long time. I've been traveling and had a hard time. 

Oh and this chapter is short, stuck on writers block.

Sorry if it's not good, but in the future it will be awesome. I think.

So plzz

VOTE         COMMENT         SHARE       AND SO ON......

BYE

:)

$$$