Confessions

Chase's POV:

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Ugh", I snorted as my hand roamed around looking for my alarm.

As soon as I turned it off, my blankets were somehow pulled off me.

I turned around  to find Miley smiling at me like an idiot.

"Hewwo Chase!", she laughed.

"Aww come on Miley, I'm cold", I pouted.

She shook her head, and ran down the stairs with my blanket.

I jumped off the bed and chased her around the house, trying to be extra slow to match the pace of a 3 year old.

2 can play this game.

"Miley", I sang in a sing song voice.

I heard her giggle as she turned the corner.

We ran, up, down, and through the house, all over the place. Until I finally caught her.

"There you are!", we laughed as I picked her up and jumped with her on the couch.

"Nooo!", she laughed as I clutched on to her.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I remembered I didn't even wash my face yet.

"Sorry Miley, gotta freshen up first!" I said as I ran up the stairs and into the bathroom.

I got out my phone.

Nate: Where going  out for the movies, comin'?

Chase: sure

Nate: ask Mason too? Just guys night out!

Chase: Isn't that a girl thing.

Nate: shutup!

I chuckled at his lack of words. 

'Boys night out', it's the 21st century people!

I splashed the cold water on my face and started brushing my teeth.

After taking a shower and all that shit, I changed into nice clothes.

A navy blue Yankee shirt and skinny jeans.

I headed downstairs and spotted Miley playing with her barbies.

It brought back so many memories, when I used to play with my toy story dolls.

"Hey Miley!", I smiled as I walked into the kitchen to pour myself a bowl of milk.

"Good morning", my mom said smiling as she took out the cereal for me.

Fruit Loops, my favorite!

"Hey mom, so Nate and them were asking if we could have a 'boys night out'?", I directly quoted.

I saw as her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Isn't that like a girl thing?", she laughed.

"I know, that's what I said", we both laughed.

"Sure, today's a Sunday, go have some fun, is Mason going too?" she poured her coffee.

"Yeah, I'll go get him before we leave." I said as I put my bowl in the sink and ran upstairs to call my so called 'brother', but I prefer pain in the ass.

I pounded on his door, as green day stopped playing from his room.

"Come in", he said as I kicked open the door and entered.

"What'd ya want?" he didn't even acknowledge me as he continued texting on his phone.

"Where having a guys day, coming?" I simply asked, as he shrugged and put on his shoes.