Covenant

Open to the morning after Luz and AJ had confessed each others feelings for each other as they are both now wearing their casual clothing ready to walk into the kitchen, where Eda is cooking breakfast in her pot and King is in his high chair eating out of a bowl full of oatmeal with a few, two horned beetles.

The new human couple are preparing to tell Eda and King about them dating.

Luz: *Pacing in a circle* Oh man, oh man, oh man, what are they gonna say? How are they gonna react? *gasp* I just realized, *grabs AJ's shoulders and shakes him a little* what is our ship name?!

AJ: *Grabs her wrists making her stop shaking* First off, please lower your voice.

He push her hands away from his shoulders, holds her hands interlocking their hands together with their fingers.

AJ: Second, I've thought of A-Luz-J and ALJ. Which one do you prefer?

Luz: *Hopping a little* A-Luz-J. Definitely A-Luz-J.

AJ: *Chuckles* A-Luz-J it is. Thirdly I'm sure that they'll be supportive about us being together. I mean King literally asked if we were finally gonna kiss last night.

They both giggle remembering their little freinds innocent question.

Eda: Actually we thought you two already were dating.

The couple yelp in surprise and hugging each other from Eda suddenly coming up from behind them.

King: Yeah I thought you were already mates from all the hugging and changing the color of your face.

The couple both blush out of embarrassment about how they always show affection towards each other

King: *points to their faces* Yeah, like that!

Eda: Listen, you two are together now so enjoy each other more than you usually do *winks* but not too much. Now come on let's eat some breakfast before we head out to the market.

Eda walks back into the kitchen and finishes making breakfast leaving the couple to blush even harder from her statement and leaving King confused.

King: What did she mean by that?

AJ: I'll tell you when you're older!

Luz: Y-yeah come on, *Picks up King hugging him* let's go finish breakfast.

Luz walks in the kitchen with King in her arms, AJ stands their for a minute.

AJ: *sigh* Eda seriously needs to be mindful of what she says.

He walks in the kitchen and sits at the table next to Luz both smiling at one another as Eda grabs a ladle, scooping out some oatmeal safe for humans to eat into two bowls and brings them over to the table, placing them in front of AJ and Luz.

Eda: *grins* Hope ya like mushy flakes.

Eda grabs her mug of apples blood and stakes a sip.

AJ and Luz grab their spoons, pull them close to their mouths blowing on it before eating their oatmeal.

As they were eating, Luz gets an idea and smiles slight mischievous look at AJ, who doesn't notice her fixated stare towards him.