Adventures in the elements

Open on the Owl House living room. Luz is laying her head on AJ's lap, who is brushing her hair with a comb and King is curled up on Luz's stomach.

Luz is reading a pamphlet about Hexside, to King and AJ, labeled "Hexside Facts and Trivia." It has a picture of Principal Bump on the back along with his quote, "Education is the real magic."

Luz: King, AJ, listen to this!

King: *Laying on Luz's stomach* Hey! Less ready, more scratchy!

Luz: *Sits up* Sorry! Now that me and AJ will be new students at Hexside, I wanna learn all about it! I've got a new crush, and her name is Education!

As she's talking, AJ pulls all the excess hair out of the comb, places the comb on the table beside the couch and puts the excess hair in a small trash bin.

King: *Bites the pamphlet* Nyah!

AJ: *Raises a brow, grinning* Should I be jealous of this Education?

Luz: No, of course not! *Puts both of her hands on his shoulders* I love you both, equally!

AJ: Hehe, don't worry, I believe you.

Eda: *Kicks the front door open* Hey, freeloaders! Guess what today is?

AJ: Happy anniversary?

Luz: Is it your birthday?

King: Is it my birthday?

Hooty: It's my birthday!

Eda: No! *Closes front door* It's human treasure day!

Eda tosses the Portal Door into the air. It unfolds and opens. Owlbert flies through, dragging a giant sack. The sack tears when he flips it onto the floor, revealing a pile of human garbage. The door closes.

Eda: *Hops onto the pile* Ahh, fresh garbage.

King: Ooo, gimme, gimme, gimme! *Pulls out a teddy bear* Yes! Another worthy addition to my army of terror!

New Guy: I love cuddles and kisses!

King: Truly horrifying!

AJ: King, are me and Luz terrifying?

King: What? Pfft, no.

AJ: Then cuddles and kisses aren't horrifying.

King this breaks him for a moment and soon just ignores him

Eda: *To Luz, who's still reading and AJ, who just sits there with Luz* Yo, kids. Your trash pile's are getting cold. While mine's getting hot! *Pulls out a wire clothes hangar* I have never seen such an extravagant earring.

AJ: Those aren't, *pauses before sighing lazily* nevermind. Whatever makes you happy.

Luz: You can have my trash. Whoa! Did you know that Hexside was built on the bones of its rival school? One it literally conquered!

Luz shows off the pamphlet, showing a picture of a much younger Principal Bump standing on various Glandus students, being cheered on by fellow Hexside students. The school burns behind them.