Sense and insensitivity

Open to morning in the living room of the Owl House were AJ and Eda are getting ready to go to human realm for Eda's shop and for AJ to retrieve the katana blades in Luz's and AJ's basement back at their human home. Luz's protective girlfriend instincts have kicked in.

Luz: Are you sure you're gonna be ok? What if my mom or aunt Erin catches you? What if someone sees you break into our house? *Holds out a lunch bag with the strap extended* And are you sure you don't need to bring a snack?

AJ: Luz for the last time I don't need to bring any snacks, *holds her hand* besides it's just a simple-... you know what, I'm gonna keep my mouth shut and not jynx myself.

Eda: *Putting on a bandanna over her head* Good call kid. Never know what could happen if you do.

Luz: Sorry, I'm just worried something might happen when you go out today.

AJ: It's alright. Honestly, it's kinda comforting that you're this worried about me.

Luz: Really? I figured you would find it annoying.

AJ: Nah... OK yeah, it is a little annoying, *Holds both of her hands; smiling* but it shows me that you really care for my well being, and I greatly appreciate it.

Luz: Aww! *Pulls him into a tight hug* I'll always care for your well being.

AJ: *Hugs her back* And I'll always care for your well being too, my goofy chinchilla.

Eda: *Walks up to them with an empty sack in hand* You ready kid?

AJ: *Him and Luz pull away* Yeah, I'm ready.

Luz: Wait, wait, wait! *pulls AJ's arm* How are you gonna the find the katanas? Mom and aunt Erin found a perfect spot to hide them in.

AJ: Oh, well do you remember that KF was able to find me, even after constantly running away from him?

Luz: Yeah?

AJ: Well, it's just a theory, *whipser* a game theory, *Talks normally* but I believe KF has the ability to sniff out mystic energy.

Luz: Aww, *Cups her cheeks* like a cute wittle doggy!

AJ: Exactly. *Moves one of her hands and kisses her cheek* We'll be back soon.

He and Eda walk through the door right before it closes and folding itself twice in the air. But the door opens up soon unfolds itself and opens wide with AJ peaking through it.

AJ: I forgot to ask, do you want anything while we're out?

Luz: No thank you. *Waves to him* Stay safe! Love you!

AJ: *Waves back* Love you too!

He goes through the door again as the door shuts and folds itself.

Cut to Eda and AJ standing outside of the old house, AJ and Luz ran into, on the day they came to the demon realm.

Eda: So, you're home, is it close by?

AJ: Oh yeah, *points forward* it's just around the corner.

Eda: Good. *Grins* We meet back here when we're done, good luck and don't get caught. *Walks in a different direction*