Merry Christmas (Thank you)

Greetings, and Merry Christmas lovely readers!

This chapter is to give a quick thanks to everyone for patiently waiting for the next update, and even more thanks to everyone giving this book a chance to read.

I think during the start of me writing this book, I honestly didn't think I was gonna continue this book and archive it. But, now I wanna keep writing even more and give you all a story that is decent.

65 thousand people have read this book. Some may have clicked on accident and backed out or have just lost interest, but I still appreciate you all clicking. Over 1 thousand votes, and I have gotten 11 categories to reach number 1 in hot stories. This book is even the number one book in recommendation when you search for "owl house" books.

I am honestly at a loss for the success I have been able to make of this story. But, I did get the biggest help from a friend of mine, and their username is:

Rexius0524

This book originally started around October 20th, 2022. I made a mistake for attempting to make this book a typical harem book with the love interests of Luz, Amity, Vee, and Willow. Rexius0524 and another reader I can't remember may have given me the idea to try and make it a harem book, but thanks to Rex, he also reminded me why I wanted to make this book in the first place.

I want to make a book that isn't typical, not have cringey harem stuff, and no offense to other Owl House writers, but actually have common sense, and a more realistic approach.

And for anyone asking, "Well, your OC has Luz and Amity as love interests, doesn't that count as a harem?" My answer for that is, a harem is focused on a man with multiple women, men, or non-binary folk fauning over him, vice versa with a woman and non-binary folk having multiple men, women, or non-binary folk fauning over her/them.

What I'm going for is a Polyamory relationship. An ethical, or consensual, non-monogamy that involves having romantic or sexual relationships with multiple partners at the same time.

I wanted to make an actual build-up for a mutual, multiple person relationship that isn't the usual Wattpad harem story. If it doesn't seem like it, then I'm sorry for not making it clearer, but if anyone did catch the signs, then I still hope it came out clear.

I don't want a lot for Christmas, (Hehe.) but all I ask for is that you guys enjoy my book.

And here's my gift for all you. It's not a lot, but I hope these Owl House redesigns look good.

 It's not a lot, but I hope these Owl House redesigns look good

Erin Aldaco.