A dream become reality Vol. 2

Open in the middle of Fungus Valley. On to the top of the giant mushroom, the same one AJ and King had found Millie resting on, and right at the moment the Oni leaped into the air right on top of the three. AJ kneels down with his hands pressed on the mushroom roof as well.

AJ: King!

King: *Gently sets Millie down* On it!

He rushes over to AJ, hops up on his back, and takes a deep breath.

King: Weh!

He releases a sonic wave to all the Oni in the air, blasting them all further into the air and far off from the mushroom they stood on.

Assistant: *Grunts annoyed* Of coursse I misssed one.

AJ: *Stands up straight with King on his shoulder* Yep, we're just that lucky.

King: I prefer to call us skilled.

AJ turns on his heel, rushing over and picking up Millie's unconscious body in an attempt to run away. The assistant suddenly preforms a familiar maneuver and appears in front of them in a blur, stopping AJ in his tracks.

The side of her foot smacked the disk device that failed to hit King's neck off from the roof of the mushroom and falls to the ground, but is fortunately still intact.

AJ: Whoa!

King: *Doing a double take from where the assistant once stood to right in front of them* How did you-?

Assistant: *Raising a brow* Do you really think I'm gonna let lowly cowards like you get away that eassily?

AJ glares at her as he gently sets Millie down.

AJ: *To King* Keep her safe. Take out those horned freaks if they come back.

King nods, jumps off his shoulder, and stays close to Millie.

AJ preforms the Light as a Feather Jitsu straight towards the assistant. This caught her by surprise to see him move like how she did that she couldn't react in time from a punch to her face.

AJ keeps up the barrage with two more punches to the assistant's gut and face once more, but once he goes for a fourth punch, the assistant took a stepped back letting AJ swing his left fist forward and trip off of the mushroom. He thinked quickly, reaching out his right hand to the assistant's hood and pulling her down with him.

King: *Eyes widen in shock* AJ!

Transition their fall to the Mad Dogs as they go to defend themselves from the incoming disk devices, Maxie tightly held the sleeping Lotis in her amrs, and Eda had fully transformed into Harpy Eda.

Willow and Amity were both going to block the needled disks a wall of abomination goo and vines, but instead, purple and pink veined vines appeared in front of them all, tanking the needles.

The Mad Dogs and Big Mama looked surprised by this, watching the disks activate, forming collars all along the vines, shocking and burning the purple vines into ashes, and finally leaving the collars vines to fall to the ground and ashes to blow in the wind.