Yesterday's lie

The scene opens with an exterior shot of Luz and AJ's home in the Human Realm as A white car passes by.

Inside Luz's room. The shot is focused on Luz's table. On the table, there's a laptop, a few books, a pair of tinted glasses and an animal hat. The scene changes again and we see Luz's bunk bed with stuffed animals on it. A Good Witch Azura hat is seen on the floor and behind it, we can see a bookshelf. The scene changes again and we can see a tin foil swan, an Azura action figure and a dragon action figure. Someone is shoving all of items to the left before stopping to a photo frame with a picture of a younger Luz with long hair and a missing front tooth is seen. In the picture, she is holding an Azura action figure on her right hand and a Good Witch Azura book with her left arm. The person moving the items stops to look at the picture, and then shoves into a box along with the action figures.

"Luz": *Stretches* Ah! Much better.

"Luz" lifts up the box, then stops to look at her reflection in the mirror. She smiles at it as she moves a string of hair up a little.

"Luz": Hmm.

Cut to AJ's room with "AJ" humming a tune from a show about Mutant Kung Fu Frogs as he cleans up his room of any dust or trash AJ might have left behind. Any of AJ's personal stuff was cleaned off neatly. Any clothes that didn't smell good or were wrinkled were put away in a laundry basket.

He has a new outfit on, with a orange shirt with the picture of a slice of an orange, grey shorts, orange knee pads, yellow and white sneakers with shiny yellow socks. He even has blue, red, and purple bandages on his legs, and has piercings in his ears.

After he finished cleaning, he looks around the spotless room and lets out a sigh of satisfaction. He leaves the room, accidentally bumping into "Luz" making her almost drop the box in her hands.

"Luz": Woah! *Straightens up* Watch out, AJ.

"AJ": Oops, *Chuckles nervously, rubbing the back of his head* sorry aboot that.

"Luz": *Giggles* It's "about," and it's ok.

"AJ": *Smirks* Then why does it sound more fun to say?

Luz chuckles a little. AJ notices all the stuff in the box, including the picture of Luz, making him frown a little.

"AJ": Do you really have to throw all of Luz's stuff away?

"Luz": *Frowns looking forward* I'm just doing her a favor.

"AJ": But.. this stuff is important to her.

"Luz": *Sighs; walks forward* Come on, let's just go see mom and Aunt Erin.

"AJ": *Dejected* Right.. *Follows after her*

Cut to the exterior of the house. Where Camila and Erin are seen standing side by side of Camilla's car, as "Luz" walking down the steps with AJ behind her.

Camila: *Closes car door* What's the box for, mija? *Walks towards "Luz"*

"Luz": Just cleaning up a little. *Smiles and looks down at the box*

Camila: Even this? *Picks up the tin foil swan* You used to love making me tinfoil swans.

"Luz": Oh, I'm, uh, *Takes back the tin foil swan* just looking for a fresh start.