Hunting palisman and Mystic Warrior

A firepit ignites itself as a blue flame appeared from it and quenching itself. The Head Coven witches walk down the steps and walk to the fire pit. Emperor Belos sits in his throne in front of the Door to the Human Realm. The Golden Guard and Kikimora stand beside him.

Kikimora: The Day of Unity approaches, where we'll celebrate the purification of magic under the coven system, just as the Titan intended. As heads of the nine covens, we celebrate your efforts to complete this plan. For this, you have earned a glimpse of the reward that awaits.

Emperor Belos: Step forward.

The head witches take their badges and place them into the holes at the pit. The badges light up and swirl into the fire as the fire erupts. The Head Coven witches' eyes glowed, as the fire shows the Titan's eyes glowing as the sky spins by very fast until a bright flash happens. The Titan's head appeared in the Human Realm during a solar eclipse. The vision fades to the Head witches, their eyes still glowing.

Emperor Belos: The larger your covens grow, the more power we have to unite our realms, where the worthy shall inherit a utopia free of wild magic.

Emperor Belos grunts in pain, hunches over clutching his chest. The Golden Guard helps Belos up from his throne. Kikimora attempts to follow, but the Golden Guard stops her.

Golden Guard: No. Stay here. I can handle this alone.

Kikimora glares at the Golden Guard as they leave. When they are alone, Emperor Belos' mask falls from his face as he transforms into some kind of sludge monster. He then proceeds to punch the wall repeatedly, The Golden Guard turns away from the sight, until Emperor Belos slowly backs away, transforms back to his original state and puts his mask back on which has cracked and leaks sludge. The Golden Guard holds out an old staff. Emperor Belos snatches it out of his hands and quickly breaks the withered palisman off and absorbs the green essence through his eyes which turn green before changing back to blue.

Emperor Belos: *Sighs; the staff and palismen and staff decay into dust kn his hands* I need more. *Reaches out*

Golden Guard: That was the last from our reserves. The palistrom wood has been overharvested.

Emperor Belos grunts, turning away from him.

Golden Guard: Uncle, let me help! We can make more palismen! Actually, I read about this technique: harnessing wild magic to-

Emperor Belos stares back at him.

Golden Guard: Uh...sorry.

Emperor Belos: *Places a hand on Golden Guard's shoulder* Please, be careful. Our family is gone because of wild magic. I can't let the same happen to you. *Sludge oozes out of his hand and squeezes The Golden Guards shoulder*

Cut to outside the throne room. Kikimora is shown listening in on them.

Emporer Belos: *From behind the door* Find me more palismen. I can depend on you, right?

Narrowing her eyes, Kikimora runs off.

Cut to a dark area in the forest, a camp sight is shown with a group of people in ninjitsu clothing, bowing down to three figures that stand in front of them with a roaring bonfire set between the two figures and the group. The one thing they all have in common, is foot prints on their faces and masks, all but one.