Young blood, Old souls, Endless hope

King is shown reading from a book focused on the history of the Boiling Isles.

King: The Boiling Isles, born from the flesh and bones of a fallen Titan. This original magic was so potent, all life on the Isles evolved to wield magic too. For years, we explored those power freely.

King: Until, a mysterious witch appeared who declared that he, and he alone, could speak to the island. He said that we were using magic all wrong. His teachings took hold, his strength grew, and he became... Emperor Belos.

King: Belos said that mixing magic was wrong, that only he had that right. So he created the coven system. And there, our knowledge was restricted, and our potential sealed away. Those who resist are called wild witches, and they face harsh punishment. Emperor Belos has since retreated into his castle. There are whispers that say he's planning something big.

Cut away from the book to King, Millie and Luz in the latter's and loving boyfriends room.

King: I wonder if catching Eda and AJ was part of his big plan. What do you think, Luz? *Looks over to her in worry* Luz?

Luz stares at the tag on her cape, reading: "To a young witch from her proud mentor EDA". She then picks up AJ's new shirt with a tag on it as well that read: "To a young mystic warrior from his mentor EDA".

Luz: I don't care what Belos is up to... because today, I'm saving AJ and Eda!

Cut to Luz opening the door to a room decorated with weapons.

King: Luz, what are you doing?

Luz: This is serious, King. Eda used her power to save me and got caught by Lilith and I couldn't even stop AJ from being takened to who knows where. Now Eda's the Owl Beast and her and AJ is being taken before the Emperor! I don't know what he's planning to do with Eda or AJ, but I'm going to rescue them.

King: Haven't you been listening to me? He's the Emperor! He's the most powerful witch alive!

Luz: *Crouches down and puts a hand on his shoulder* King, please try to understand. Eda and AJ are in this situation because of me. Because of my stupid choice. I have to make up for it.

King: But Eda's in her Owl Beast form! How will Eda even recognize you?

Luz: I don't know. But I have to try anyway.

King: And what about AJ? You said he couldn't create portals there, if he couldn't use his mystic powers inside the castle, then how will you be able to keep each other safe?

Luz: We won't need a portal, we can still use his other mystic weapons to escape. Mystic punch our way through, whiporama out of there or power constructe a way out. Either way, I'm still going to save them.

King: Well then, I'm going too.

Luz: King...

King: Me and Eda don't always see eye-to-eye, but I do consider her family, and AJ showed me so much attention and gratitude, it's like he's the big brother that I never had. I want then back as much as you do.

Luz: Alright. Then we've got no time to lose! Millie, you and Hooty hold down the fort while we're gone! *Runs out of the room*