Eda's reqium

The scene opens on a checklist Eda's looking over in her room with her pink gem pen in hand. The checklist reads, "New coat for Luz", "Check itchy boy and girl", "Pay water bill", "Clean Hooty (?)" "AJ needs new training dummies" and "Burn old dress".

Eda: Luz needs a new coat. King and Millie needs to be checked for fleas. AJ needs some spare dummies. Am I missing anything? *Looks at her reflection* Oh, you've changed, Owl Lady. *Takes a photo form her mirror*

It's a picture of her with, Luz, AJ, King and Millie together at Grom and looks at it.

Eda: *Smiles contently* It's worth it.

Luz: *Outside* And three, and four, and five, and six, and seven, and eight, and nine, and ten!

King: *Simultaneously* And weh, and weh, and weh, and weh, and weh, and weh, and weh, and weh!

AJ: *Simultaneously* Seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve.

Eda opens her window and smiles as she looks down and sees Luz and King doing pull-ups on her staff in midair and AJ doing the same with his staff, with Millie resting in a bun on his staff.

Luz: *Sits up* Alright, King. What's the first thing you're going to do when you meet your dad?

King: *Pulls himself up* And ten thousand! Well, once we're done training, I'm gonna move out of that closet, that's for sure. Then, I'm going to ugly cry. Hard!

AJ: *Sits up* Thirty. Hey King, have you told Eda about your decision to le-

King: Shh!

They hear a noise and looks up. Eda's window is closed. The witch herself is crouching under the window frame.

King: *Outside* I-I'm not ready yet. I'm not sure how she'll react.

AJ: *Outside* Don't worry, bud. I'm sure she'll happy with your decision.

Eda: *Sighs* Everyone's leaving, *Walks up to her desk* huh? Even King. *Picks up the photo* I guess I'm no substitute for the real thing.

Eda crouches doen opens her trunk to place the photo in and spots her old lute with a raincloud and bolt carved into it. She stuffs the photo in her hair and picks the lute up.

Eda: Welp, nothing like a good distraction.

Eda starts playing a song, as a salmon aura like magic spreads across her room, making everything around her float in midair.

Eda: *Gasps* Has my magic returned?

She doesn't the black gem on her chest glow white and a boot is inveloped by darkness. She stops playing and letting everything fall back to the ground.

Eda: Oh, guess not. Stupid curse.

Eda puts the lute back in the trunk and returns to her list. Behind her, a plant starts to turn black and corrode just as the boot first did.

Luz with King on her shoulder and AJ with Millie resting on his shoulders are both standing on the edge of a cliff, Eda's staff in Luz's hand and AJ's bo staff with Shelldon attached. They all fall as Luz rides on Eda's staff like a witch and AJ creates a purple mystic rocket with his and rides it. They fly over the water, maneuvering past several rocks then flying upward, pressing their hands together and push away from each other, letting the sun obscure them.