Tale of the Yokai Vol. 3

Open to many, many years ago on Yokai Island. The landscapes on this island world resembled the image of medieval Japan. The landscape was filled with hills, rocks, and dense forests. Most of the animal themed buildings had not been structured or planned to be made yet, and the buildings that stood were homes, dojos, and stores.

But the one building that stood out the most was an old-fashioned styled battle nexus, or originally called "The Big Brawl."

It used to just be a competition that starts every 3 years, warriors against warriors who wished to earn the title, "Champion of all Yokai Island," a big trophy, and bragging rights

Among the many tented shops stood a food stand with a sign that read, "Meat Sweats, Roadhouse BBQ," selling a wide variety of meats, vegetables, and already prepped meals.

From inside the tent, the sounds of loud crashes, pots and pans falling to the ground, and even a cat hissing and meowing loudly. A second later, children versions of Tiger Claw and Splinter, both at the ages of 8 years, come running out of a tent, hopping over the front counter with their arms full of food.

Child Splinter was laughing happily as Child Tiger Claw was yelping and panting as they get run out and chased by the owner of the shop, an overweight pig Yokai named Meat Sweats with a meat masher in hand made out of concrete as the base of the tool and a bone acting as the grip handle.

Meat Sweats: Get back here, you little thieving fur balls!

He chases after the young Yokai's as every other Yokai in the area either move aside for the children and Meat Sweats, run away, or get trampled by them.

Child Splinter: *Looks back with a big grin* Why don't you chase and make us porkchop!?

Child Tiger Claw: *Side glares at him* What do you think he is doing?!

Meat Sweats squeals loudly as he continues to chase after the young Yokai's. This goes on for a long minute of the children running and passing by other Yokai with the pig Yokai hot on their tails. Child Splinter thinks fast by kicking over a box full of apples, scattering them all all across the ground. Meat Sweats squeals loudly as he accidentally steps onto the apples and trips over them like a pile of marbles on the ground.

Child Splinter: Yeah-ha-ha! *Looks to Child Tiger Claw* Did you see that T Claw?!

Child Tiger Claw: *Chuckles from Meat Sweats fall* Okay, that was pretty funny.

Child Splinter: *Laughs happily* Booyakasha!

They both round the nearest corner, but they suddenly run into the back elderly Yokai's turtle shell, knocking them back on their behinds and dropping the food in their hands. Child Tiger Claw pushes himself up off the ground while rubbing the top of his head and groaning. Child Splinter did the same but started to recover all the food they dropped.