Not so happy returns Vol. 1

Open to inside of AJ and Luz's room. Luz, Cassandra, Eda, and King are in the room going through a box of birthday decorations. Luz and King are going through plans on how their going to celebrate a special someone's birthday, Eda and Cassandra are wrapping theirs, AJ, Luz, and King's presents.

Cassandra was having a rough time getting the wrapping paper onto a box, she had strips of scotch tape all along her hands and agitated face.

Cassandra: Ugh! I don't understand why we can't just use bags with stuffing paper for these gifts!

Luz: *Turns to Cassandra* Come on Casey, it's more fun to tear your gifts open then just pulling them out of a bag.

Cassandra: *Squinting* You have a valid point, but I still don't approve.

Eda: I don't know what your complaining about, wrapping gifts is easy peasy.

Luz and Cassandra look to the presents she wrapped up. There were only two boxes wrapped, they unprofessionaly done with a few wholes showing the cardboard, there were also one too many strips of tape on the presents.

Both girls turn to Eda with half-lidded expressions.

Eda: *Looks away with an embarrassed blush on her face* Listen, bags and paper are cheaper and less of a mess to clean up.

Luz: *Smirks* Whatever you say, Eda.

King: Okay, I'm finished.

Luz turns to King lifts up the birthday schedule/list of how the birthday party will start and end him. The schedule read, "Happy Birthday Sillie Millie!", "Step 1: AJ brings Millie to the first place they met at Hexside." Luz had put in a small sentence under it reading, "Quality papa and baby girl bonding." With a very good drawing of Millie giving a winked face. "Part 2: While AJ occupies Millie, family will set up the party.", "Part 3: Luz messages AJ to bring Millie back and have the best birthday ever!", "Final part: King and Millie's date night." With the drawing of a heart with the letters "K+M" in the center of the heart.

King: *Whimpers nervously; To Luz* Y-you think she'll like this? What if we're doing too much and she won't find it interesting?

Luz: This is her birthday King, we've gotta make it her first, and best birthday she's ever had!

King: Yeah. *Looks down the list somberly* But she doesn't like things to be too big. I'm scared I might ruin her first birthday somehow.

He then felt a hand on the top of his head, looks up to see Luz with a small smile on her face.

Luz: Don't worry King, I know she's gonna love it.

King's brightens a little as his tail began to wag happily.

Everyone's attention was then brought to AJ's mystic portal appearing in the middle of the room. AJ walks through with a box full of birthday decorations in his arms.

Cassandra: Welcome back, Brother AJ!

AJ: *Smiling* Hey guys, we're here.

After he said this, Willow, Gus, and Amity also walk through with wrapped up birthday presents in their hands before the portal dissappears.