Black as night, bright as white

(Warning! There will be unsettling descriptions in this chapter. I want to apologize in advance for those who get disturbed and can't handle the imagery.)

Open with AJ's limp and unconscious body being brought over to the boat in Maxies arms with Amity right behind them with AJ's torn shirt in her hand. Once they reach the beach, Amity draws a spell circle, creating a ramp made out of abomination goo up to the ship.

They run along the ramp in a hurry. The Pandas on the ship were going to congratulate and give their thanks to the human that saved their lives, only to gasp in shock at the sight of AJ unconscious in Maxies arms.

Maxie: We need our best healer, now!

The group of pandas move out of the way for 2 pandas wearing hats with blue plus signs on them. The healers make their way to them, and one healer panda draws a spell circle, surrounding AJ in a blue aura and making him levitate in the air.

They, along with Maxie and Amity, make their way into the infirmary on their ship. As they make their way to the infirmary, the strange key in AJ's back pocket fell out and dropped to the ground. Amity sees this and quickly snatches it off the ground, holding tightly in her hands.

Once they make it to the infirmary, the healer panda sets AJ down on a bed as the other healer takes out a med kit. They carefully remove AJ's jacket off him, revealing the huge cut across his body.

 They carefully remove AJ's jacket off him, revealing the huge cut across his body

(Obviously, he's not this fit. Just focus mainly on the cut.)

Maxie and Amity stand a few feet away from them, letting the healers do their thing. Amity doesn't notice Shelldon climbing up her shoulder. Apparently, Shelldon was in AJ's jacket the whole time.

The healers waste no time to start disinfecting the slash, making AJ flinch, groan, and slam his fist on the bed in his sleep. Once his slash was fully disinfected, one healer draws a spell circle, healing and closing AJ's wound before the other healer starts stitching up the slash.

After a couple more minutes, the healers had finally stitched the human boys torso and wrapped his body and head in bandages. The healers turn to Maxie and Amity, drawing spell circles to their necks, allowing them to speak English.

Healer 1: He's gonna be just fine. *Holds up a finger* But it would be best for him to not to strain himself too much for the next two weeks, then just bring him back, and we'll remove the stitches.

Amity: *Walks over to them* Do you know when he'll wake up?

Healer 2: He won't wake up for a few hours at least.