Hooty's moving hassle

Open on the Owl House living room, where Eda and Owlbert are playing a card game with Luz, AJ and King watching. Eda shuffles her hand, and the eyes on the cards look up at her. Owlbert, wearing a green visor, narrows his eyes and hoots.

Eda: Watch closely, Luz. Hexes Hold'em is the most tricky game on the Boiling Isles. Any proper witch knows how to play.

Luz: Oh boy, cards! The paper rectangles that old people think are fun!

AJ leans on Luz's shoulder and hugs her arm.

AJ: I doubt that'll be the case.

Eda puts a card down on the table. Lightning comes from the cards, sending Owlbert flying for cover behind the side of the table. The cards all stand and roar.

AJ: Yeppers.

Owlbert's cards surge forward and attack Eda's, making Owlbert smirk.

Eda: Now when it looks like the deck is stacked against you, that's when you break out the wildcard.

She holds up a card with a tower on it. It glows green, and Owlbert's cards disappear in a flash of fire. Fiery letter spelling out "WINNER: EDA" appear and disappear over the table. Owlbert hops back on and hoots at Eda, his wings extended.

Eda: Woo, I win! In your adorable owl face. Ah, I love the feeling of victory; it feels... fluffy? *Feathers are growing from her arms*

Luz: Uh, Eda? It's happening again!

Eda: What's happening again?

King: Your curse is returning!

Eda yelps, looking at all the feathers on her arm.

Cut to the inside of a chest as Eda opens it, Luz and AJ both on one side and King on the other.

Eda: Oh, boy.

All of the bottles in the chest are empty.

Eda: This is terrible. I'm out of elixir.

Luz: Uh, last time this happened, you turned into this thing. *Holds up her phone, a picture of the Owl Beast on screen*

Eda: I know I should be repulsed, but that look is fierce.

Luz/AJ: Eda!

Eda: You're right, you're right. We need to head to the market.

Luz: Market! *Stands and starts to leave*

King: *Follows her* I'm stealing everything that's not nailed down!

AJ: *follows them* I could go for a little walk around.

Eda: Before we go, would anyone like to play one more hand of Hexes Hold'em? *Pats her pocket* Hey, where are my cards?

Luz: *Handing the deck to Owlbert* Take these and fly ahead. She'll have to follow us.

He takes the cards and flies out of the room with them.