Wing it like witches and warriors

Open on Boscha with her hair down in her bedroom, which is filled with various trophies. She looks into her mirror.

Boscha: You are talented. You are a star. You may be hated, so long as you are feared.

As she speaks, she puts her hair into the usual bun then stands up, putting on a varsity jacket before heading for the door.

Boscha: Most important of all, you are a winner.

Boscha rips off a page of her calendar before walking out the door, revealing the whole month has been marked "Grudgby Season".

Cut to Boscha walking through Bonesborough dribbling a grudgby ball, passing several mesmerized onlookers.

Old Woman 1: There she goes, captain of the Banshees. Off to win another championship for Hexside.

Old Woman 2: *To her child* Why can't you be more like her?

Her child breathes in deeply with an annoyed expression. Boscha approaches Hexside, with a banner reading "Go get 'em, Banshees" magically unfurling over the school. Skara, Amelia, and Cat form up behind Boscha.

Boscha: Alright, girls. You know the drill. Captain goes first. *Enters the school* Hello, Hexside! Your star has arrived. Groveling line starts here. *Looks around* Something's not right. Nobody's here!

Students are laughing from a distance. Boscha peers around a corner, spotting a crowd of students gathered around Willow, who is holding a potted plant.

Hexside Student: No way!

Potions Student: Do me next. Do me!

Willow uses her magic, the plant sprouting a fruit looking like the potions student's face. The student takes it.

Potions Student: Welcome to the world, little buddy. You're the coolest, Willow.

Willow: *Blushing* Aw, shucks!

Bird Student: Yeah, Willow rules!

Boscha: *Walking past with her posse* Wow, she has to make friends out of plants. How sad.

Amity: *Entering* Oh, please! You know, I used to be like you, Boscha, obsessed with status, challenging my competition. But I grew up. When will you?

The crowd of students laugh.

Boscha: *Angered* Oh, this is not gonna fly.

Cut to outside of Hexisde. Eda and Luz fly in on Eda's staff and AJ flying on his rocket staff. Luz hops off of Eda's staff once they were close to the ground, AJ lands and puts his staff away after the rocket on the end of it dissappears.

Luz: My first grudgby season! I'm so excited, I have more school spirit than the school spirits!

Camera pans to a ghost holding pom-poms.

Ghost: Why do I even bother? *Groans and floats away*

AJ sniffs a stuffy nose and shaking his head a little.

Eda: Ah, grudgby season is the best. You know, I used to play, back in my gory days.

Luz: You mean "glory days"?